Notail class leader application

Notail class leader

Hey, I've been getting a lot of PMs about the last notail class leaders, and PMs are not a very good medium for me, also I believe that there should be a more public area for class leader discussion / claiming so everyone is on the same level.

Please note that filling out the application below DOES NOT mean you automatically claim the spot. The spot will ONLY be taken when I quote an application and state that the person can have it. I am unlikely to comment on applications I do not approve of, and also please don't consider my lack of a comment as an automatic rejection. There is always a possibility I'm waiting to see other applications for that slot. I would like to be a bit more picky about the last few slots.

Note I will also be keeping the time limit for other applications here, as many many slots are currently being held.

SLOTS THAT ARE OPEN

V- Don't have major requirements, will just judge on the concept.

J- Don't have major requirements, will just judge on the concept.

T- Don't have major requirements, will just judge on the concept.

To request any of these slots just fill out the application. Remember, requesting a slot does not mean automatic acceptance, and if you see someone with an application for a slot you want and they've yet to be accepted it is not rude at all to put down an application for that slot as well. I prefer more than one application to look at.

Note: I will not be accepting any natural born, or class hopping notails (L-class who decided to be the G-class leader for example).

Code:
[b]Application for the (letter here) leader[/b]
[b]Their basic theme:[/b] (Please keep this to one or 2 sentences. Their theme should be easy to explain.)
[b]Why are they the class leader instead of in a normal job? What's their motivation?: [/b]
[b]Any other interesting info you want to say about them:[/b]

SLOTS THAT ARE TAKEN

Everyone below has until X (by the end of the day) to show me that they have submitted their application or has nearly FINISHED their final application. If the application needs some final tune ups that's ok with me, but if the application looks to be half finished or rushed the application slot will be moved back to being open.

If you would like to drop your slot please do tell me, I won't mind at all.
No one currently.

===========

Please feel free to also use this topic to ask lore questions if you have a slot. Such as friendships (Or more) between class leaders or even O-classes. I'm more than willing to set up some bridges between your oc and the O-classes if you have a good idea.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

Messages In This Thread
Notail class leader application - by Gimeurcookie - 10-11-2018, 06:53 AM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Ghira - 10-11-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Fuade - 02-06-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Ten11 - 10-12-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Notail class leader application - by LoverIan - 10-30-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Notail class leader application - by LoverIan - 02-07-2019, 05:18 AM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Apo11o - 11-09-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Schazer - 11-13-2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Notail class leader application - by DS Piron - 11-18-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Apo11o - 11-19-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Notail class leader application - by Kodai - 01-04-2019, 06:35 AM