Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition]
I would indeed do that, Craft.

Kahtrak seems to have assumed a much more serious outlook now that the construction of the universe is underway. His brow furrows at the simple action of adding veins of metal to the newborn planet. He adds all kinds of common minerals that Olmolm did not, but mostly copper. Kahtrak is fond of copper because it is incredibly simple to refine.

But they'll need fuel if they're to make any use of this stuff, so why don't I provide that too.

Kahtrak fills large stretches of the planet's crust with oil, coal and natural gas, trying to ensure that any future sentients on the planet will be able to build a decent forge.

You know, Olmolm, I was leaning away from giving them the rarer metals at all. It kind of detracts from the appeal of the...

Looking up from his work, he notices the perpetually wounded newcomer, and the gods who surround him.

You there! You must be who I was sensing earlier. That's a very unusual sphere you have, it's not every day that you meet a god or error.

1 Act for common industrial metals on Seriba.
2 Acts for fossil fuels on Seriba.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition] - by DenizenShipper - 03-20-2013, 03:15 PM