Eagle-Talk (Preparing for Episode 4!)

Eagle-Talk (Preparing for Episode 4!)
RE: Eagle-Talk (Preparing for Episode 4!)
Hey all!

It's time for the almost-annual episode of Eagle-Talk!
[kermit]Yaaaaaaaaaaaay![/kermit]

We are planning to record the episode this weekend and we would really like some help!

The format of will more or less mirror that of our impromptu episode a year ago, with possible special guest(s), chasing the hawkspace vole, and most importantly highlighting those special and wonderful adventures that make Eagle-Time the fun creative community it is!

So here's what we need from you:

1. SUGGESTIONS! What adventures really grab your attention? Which ones should we be reading and what should we look out for? Art? Story? Community? Let us know in here or message us on discord where we should shine the spotlight!

2. READINGS! Something I really enjoyed in the last episode was putting together dramatic readings of selections of different forum adventures. Something I did not care for was that most of them were with my own dumb voice! If you're vocally inclined, find a section of your favorite adventure and belt it out! If you record and send me the file, I'll include it in the episode! (you can also add an audio backtrack to your file for that extra dramatic flair!)

3. QUESTIONS! Once we've confirmed who our special guest(s) will be this time around I'll announce it here and you can pose questions for them for us to ask in an interview segment! Of course if you have questions for akumu or myself, those are welcome as well!

Finally, if you'd like to volunteer to join in on the podcast or record alongside us, shoot me a PM here or on discord! We will see what we can set up or what segments we can do!

Messages In This Thread
Eagle-Talk (Preparing for Episode 4!) - by btp - 03-09-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: Eagle-Talk - by btp - 03-31-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Eagle-Talk - by Reyweld - 03-31-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Eagle-Talk (Preparing for Episode 4!) - by btp - 09-21-2018, 03:03 PM