[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Species application opening! (Helper Wave)
Heck, I meant to do this earlier but got caught up in IRL stuff.

I'll be redeeming my two +1 tickets for doing the Atheris Intermission for this round! 3 species overall.

Species name: Kitsche
Species concept: A small feline species that look similar to the scottish fold cat breed. Styled around the kitsch art movement and the concept of a Lich (undead powerful wizards) the kitsche are a species that claims to be capable of horrifying ancient magics including the secrets of necromancy, it's unknown if this is at all true as no other species in the galaxy takes the kitsche seriously seeing them as just extremely cute little cat people.
What group are you in: Helper
Did you read the application rules?: Oui

Species name: Gorgorse
Species concept: A race of creatures somewhat similar to horses that stand upright if they were drawn by someone who had never seen a horse in their life and had a vague approximation told to them by someone who got a horse confused with a fish somewhere in the middle of describing them. The gorgorse as a species are highly narcissistic and think only of themselves (individually) as the most gorgeous and perfect being in the entire universe. They are absolutely terrible people and the universe is cursed with their presence and absurdly high endurance.
Did you read the application rules?: Yeah

Species name: Vocangen
Species concept: A race of humanoid aliens inspired by the aesthetic of vocaloids, having lost their homeworld to a clockwork infection the Vocangen have no home to return to and wander through the galaxy trapped in their lifesuits hoping to find a new planet capable of sustaining them without the need of their suits. They have become widely popular in the universe due to their suits giving their voices a melodic quality (similar to an autotune) when they speak. They mainly work in the universe as singers and songwriters and have quite a cult following.
Did you read the application rules?: Yep

I'll change whatever is needed, but these are my 3 species.

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Species applications - by Gimeurcookie - 09-01-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Species application opening! (Helper Wave) - by Hichico - 09-17-2018, 10:56 PM