Retracing

Retracing
RE: Retracing
Dear Cartographer Lun,

Thank you for contacting us. I had the pleasure of meeting your Master during his time in Valeport all those years ago. Though it saddens me to hear of his death, it is good to know that you are carrying on in his footsteps. Unfortunately we are no longer in possession of your Master's original maps of the region, though our archivists have drafted a handful of official copies. Of course, we cannot part with those either, but I've done my best to duplicate them herein.

Our city of Valeport lies on a river that runs to the sea, north of the Tirsalfang Mountains. As with the other local cities in the region, we specialize in mining and fishing, and are known for our ironworks, and for shipping quality metal goods all along the northeastern coasts. The foothills north of the mountains are warm, rainy, and forested, though the land becomes drier as you move east and south. Across the mountains to the south lie the Red Sand Badlands. Many Gremlin cities dot the cave networks in the mountains and foothills along the edge of the badlands. They are one of our most important trade partners, and their mechanical expertise, engineers, and knowledge of ancient tools and relics have been of great benefit to our mining operations in the region.

I do hope this information aids you in your duty. Should you make your way to the region, please contact me! I would be honored to meet you. In addition, your Master left something with our archivists when he departed. As his protegee, I think it's only right that we return it to you.

Sincerely,
Councillor Sera Tallowick, Valeport City Council.

[Image: YPTpvHJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Retracing - by sprïly - 09-11-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Retracing - by Reecer6 - 09-13-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Retracing - by Sunspider - 09-13-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Retracing - by CSJ - 09-17-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Retracing - by Myeth - 09-18-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Retracing - by Kaynato - 09-19-2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Retracing - by gloomyMoron - 09-19-2018, 05:32 AM
RE: Retracing - by MagicHats - 09-19-2018, 09:49 AM
RE: Retracing - by FlanDab - 09-19-2018, 02:05 PM