Retracing

Retracing
Retracing
URGENT MISSIVE, PLEASE READ!

i am writing to you all, leaders of the corners of the world, for i am the apprentice of the master cartographer (or, as i knew him, map lord), and he has sadly just passed away. while his health has been in a steady decline for some time and this is no surprise, i cannot help but feel a great sadness, most of all because he has left me an especially dire task. i am afraid i must redraw the entire world maps, which my master had finally gathered the information to complete right before he passed away.

luckily, i have inherited a few things to help me on this journey! i have searched everywhere and came up with a few items:
- the set of map-making gear, which conveniently folds into a small pod-shaped item
- a cane, possibly imbued with magic? good for thwomping!
- a neat hat
- an enchanted ear-ring through which he used to communicate with the world, that will let me talk to people miles away by sending out some sort of magical signal that can be picked up by most dream-catchers or the like. im not entirely sure of the mechanics behind it.

this is obviously a great tragedy to the world, as my master had made his name known far and wide before his passing, venturing to all eight corners and in-between too! that is why i beseech of you a particular item you each hold: the piece of the map pertaining to your location of the world, which my master would have given you as a gift, some time ago.

if youve lost it, fret not, as i can redraw it as long as you provide me with an adequate description. for you see, i am an excellent mapmaker, but i have never step foot outside of this tower. i will require much aid if i am to complete the task given to me, and finish the map of the world as my master once sought to!

the map fragments you give me will combine to make the base of the world map, which i shall record all my discoveries on immediately, so i do not fall into a similar trap as my master did. there are eight missing map fragments that make up this great continent of ours. each one should contain your capitol city of residence, and the surrounding areas, and be somewhat eighth-shaped, if you do not remember what it looks like.

please help, as i fear this world may be forever in peril if i do not complete this map!
cartographers apprentice
- lun

huh???Show
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Retracing - by sprïly - 09-11-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Retracing - by Reecer6 - 09-13-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Retracing - by Sunspider - 09-13-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Retracing - by CSJ - 09-17-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Retracing - by Myeth - 09-18-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: Retracing - by Kaynato - 09-19-2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Retracing - by gloomyMoron - 09-19-2018, 05:32 AM
RE: Retracing - by MagicHats - 09-19-2018, 09:49 AM
RE: Retracing - by FlanDab - 09-19-2018, 02:05 PM