[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Break the application system so Specie submissions can open
First off...
[Image: unknown.png]
I don't think [Name of Special Trait] is synonymous for [Last Name] (thankfully, it didn't appear as if it autofilled the email anywhere so it might just be Firefox BUT STILL)

NOPE WAIT THERE'S AN ACTUAL BUG. IF YOU HAVE IT AUTOFILL A NAME WHEN YOU SUBMIT THE APP IT AUTOMATICALLY FAILS

Okay so now that I can automatically submit stuff... time to break everything 0ω0

Actual bugs and/or potential bugs found:
  • Tags don't check if they close correctly. So you could make the whole application italicised. Or purple. Or both, if it so behoves you.
  • You can use unicode sequences like > to get a > symbol in there, or the correct code for any character really. This is probably an intended mechanism, but just letting you know.
  • I don't know which all colors are defined, but it's neither anything (with hexcode) or CSS/HTML list. Again, restricting the colorset probably makes sense; no need for 16 million plus ones.
  • Quotes and everything inside of them disappear in some sections on editing. So if you have a trait named like "test", when you first submit it, it will be fine. If you edit it and don't re-type the quotes, the entire trait will vanish.

Things which I tried breaking, but seemed to work right:
  • HTML tags directly and indirectly don't work. So I sadly couldn't make a trait who's description was a link to the RickRoll video.
  • Uh, well, a lot of really stupid out-there stuff that nobody in their right minds would actually do worked so... uh... no need to go through all of them.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Species applications - by Gimeurcookie - 09-01-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Break the application system so Specie submissions can open - by Kíeros - 09-01-2018, 08:40 PM