[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Break the application system so Specie submissions can open
I'm not sure if any of these are bugs or not, but after I resized some of the boxes, the name box for the cult and anti-cult moved so they were then next to, and not above, their respective info boxes even though those info boxes weren't the ones I resized. But do note, that this doesn't seem to happen for the boxes under special even though they appear exactly the same as the cult and anti-cult boxes.

I found that if I extended a box all the way to the edge of my window it creates a giant white nothingness above the extended box, especially when I resize my window. Also, there doesn't seem to be a limit to how wide I can make a box, so, that's a thing.

If I shrink the boxes to be only a few lines, and type more lines than are viewable at one time, I have to either use the arrow keys or select what I've written to be able to edit the previous sentences. Of course, you could always just resize the box to be larger, but that seems like it could get out of hand if you wrote too much.

If I expand the physical description box, (or any of the any other ones next to the white column,) to extend past white column next to that section, the header will just be left where it originally was while the input box itself travels down below the white column, leaving a large empty space between the header and the box itself, which might not be a bug, but it looks sort of weird.

Also for the trivia section if I shrink one of the boxes smaller than the others in width, the box below it will be moved so that it's next to the shrunken box instead of below it.

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Species applications - by Gimeurcookie - 09-01-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Break the application system so Specie submissions can open - by bappitybapcat - 09-01-2018, 02:11 PM