[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Break the application system so Specie submissions can open
If your day has already passed you're free to submit a request for a ticket until the last request day has passed!

Please note that anything you do from September 9th onwards does NOT count towards this. This is because I want to reward people for past actions, not incite people to, for example, join my patreon so they can submit their species early. If you join my patreon today you will still have to wait for your other group round to submit. Same goes for submitting art.

======================

(Please note that everyone only gets ONE free ticket no matter how many slots they fit under.)

September 9, The Exterminator Wave - For anyone who helped test the submission system. Must have posted in this topic or talked to me in discord!

September 15, The Helper Wave - For all current Patreons.

September 30, The Newbie Wave - For everyone who has NEVER submitted or gotten a species approved before.

October 10, The Artist Wave - For everyone who has submitted and gotten an artwork approve.

October 31, The Halloween Wave - Unleash the monsters of the night, cause the flood gates open on Halloween!

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR A TICKET - NOVEMBER 30

LAST DAY TO FINISH YOUR SPECIES - DECEMBER 10

Q: Why do submission ticket requests in waves?
A: This is because the submission system is extremely new and will likely be prone to bugs and other nasty critters. This is why people who tested the system before get to go first, because they should already expect a chance of total failure. If this goes well doing things in waves will become the norm as it's less stressful in general as well.

That being said. Backup your species before submitting them cause there will be a chance of total failure should a large bug be found.

Application for request
Please do not submit a request application until your date comes up.

Code:
[b]Species name:[/b] (You will need to know what your species name is as you will be unable to change it afterwards.)
[b]Species concept:[/b] (Doesn't have to be too complex. A paragraph will do. I may ask you more questions about the species before giving you a ticket)
[b]What group are you in:[/b] (That being the sign up date group)
[b]Did you read the application rules?:[/b]

========================
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Species applications - by Gimeurcookie - 09-01-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Break the application system so Specie submissions can open - by Gimeurcookie - 09-01-2018, 06:47 AM