Inhabitants.

Inhabitants.
RE: Inhabitants.
>Inhabit: Strength
>Name Black Widow: Wyndy
>Teach Wyndy: how to poison, love and hugs.
[Image: tumblr_pdjosiiC1p1xqkkpro1_540.png]
The black widow seems startled by the sudden knowledge of how she poisons someone, yet knows that she won't poison anyone if it touches it. Wyndy seems comforted by this. Wocc approaches her and greets her with a wave, it seems impressed with its webbing that it creates.

You get some ideas for some other structures and things to put into the land, but save them for after you talk to Ray.

You: They want to fight? Yeah, we can make them bite the bullet, face the facts, pay the taxes, ect,ect, hyper death sounds.

Ray bursts out laughing, he even pounds a fist on the table. After he stops, he slouches back in his seat.

Ray: Right, sure- okay...wait what're taxes? Nevermind, I'll just look it up.

He starts fidgeting with his tablet and you see a pink creature appear on your planet.

Ray: Hope you don't mind me spawnin' some stuff here darlin', It'd be a pain to make them travel back and forth in the car.

You: There's any more ultimate tip you got for us, ya doofus?

Ray: Hun, if anyone's a doofus it's you. But there's definitely one thing you need to keep in mind. You can only have six inhabi's and they could die at any point. It's a max of six in total, you get no more if one of your six dies. You should probably work together with your headmates if you want to make any more.

You: Any ideas how a Paradox inhabitant would work?

Ray: Now that's just a paradox in it'self doll! Don't try to play me for any of that stuff, I may seem like a kick-ass guy, who's all composed and stuff (And trust me, I am pretty much all the time) but I'll give myself the non-existent credit that I'm not very smart. Street Smart, but not regular smart!

Ray furrows his brow before shaking his head.

Ray: Forget I said anything hun. A Paradox inhabitant might be a bit like an eternal loop of something or put a confusion effect on enemies. Don't take my word for it though.

You: So who decides whose team someone is on?

Ray scratches his cheek, thinking for a second before replying.

Ray: I don't think there's anyone who decides. You've been gettin' the Notifications right hun? Well all of them are pre-coded and shit so barriers and game construct rules are also in place. You can't make a nuke or something otherwise that'd just throw the whole game. In my opinion, I think the game balances out who is allowed to be in which faction using previous gameplay and shit, y'know?

Ray sighs before tapping some stuff into his tablet.

Ray: But yeah, so they wouldn't let dead experienced players into a newbie game unless four dead experienced players were to each join a different faction at the same time. Which is good, because the less experienced the players are, the easier it is for our faction to win. At least one person who's played a game before will be in each faction though...

You: You say you know everyone, how many others are there and what are they like?

Ray: There are tons of guys and gals spawnin' in every day. So there's practically millions of other people but to put it in short-!

He cuts himself off, suddenly getting an idea.

Ray: Nevermind short, this is amazing.

He smirks before clicking his fingers. Dark red glasses appear and he slides them on, a powerpoint slideshow projecting onto the wall.

Ray: Now this is something I'm good at!

Ray: Dr Ray PhD here with a degree in knowing everything about everyone! To make this easier, I'll split it into some categories. You've got your humanoids, creatures, sentients and your anthro's.

Ray: Much like you and me, we're both Humanoids! Humanoids are people who look like humans or have most features of a human. Myself as a prime example was turned into a humanoid/creature hybrid, It's kinda where I get my real name from. I have some of my creature features transferred over from my previous form, (My tongue and some stuff I a'int sharin' with ya for my own decency for an example.)

he stops talking to stick his tongue out again, only this time, it's longer.
[Image: tumblr_pdg2g6BmHW1xqkkpro2_640.png]

Ray: Only full creatures can become Humanoid after death, and they are the only entity that can do this. Humanoid's who are born Humanoids usually only have one power, your's is clearly being almost invisible, and no odd or disturbing features about them.

He presses a button on a remote he'd gotten, changing the slide to a different one.

Ray: Creatures are pretty funky if you ask me. They can range from demon-looking things to a thing that's a dragon made out of sludge! We can turn into a humanoid after death, yet are significantly weakened upon turning. Sure, we keep some of our looks and charms, but beforehand, we're usually either really ugly or really hot. Thankfully I got the upper-hand when turning into a humanoid. Man, I was an odd little fellow- well little isn't the thing, more like the size of a Double decker bus...anyway!

Ray: Scentiants are pretty much self-explanatory. Imagine a Fork could float and talk. Boom. Now take that into any object that can't breathe or anything and make it live. Shit's like Frankenstein's monster when that goes down.

Ray: Finally we have Anthro's...I'm not a huge fan of them, they're usually huge jerks and think they run the show. You get the really rare sweet ones but that if they're a half creature. Anthro's are animals that just walk on two legs and can talk and crap. End of discussion.

He sighs, making the power point and the glasses disappeared, sitting back down across from you.

Ray: There are some good people that might join in this game that I know, we could ally with some of them and make them choose to surrender when their teams are all dead.

Ray: One of them's the Anthro/Creature hybrid I talked about. Her name's Minett and she's so fuckin' innocent like holy crap honey, you'd not want to invite her to a crazy bar. Poor girl would probably die. She's played games before and I actually met her in the previous game that I mentioned, she was mainly a healer/support in our faction and boy did our faction kick ass together. Then there's A-

He looks as if he's about to continue but he stops himself, a longing look in his eyes.

Ray: Yeah, she's the only one I know that'd willingly surrender and join our enslavement of other factions. Be good to get her on our side from the get-go but that's a very slim chance. I'm gonna modify my own planet, Going for a carnival theme for the whole place, mirror mazes and crap to confuse the enemy.

Ray picks up his tablet but looks at you with a sly smirk.

Ray: Don't worry hun, I see that vacant stare of yours really means your jealous! She's got someone of her own, don't sweat it darlin'. Why don'tcha tell me a lil' about yourselves? You know quite a bit about me already. What's your home planet like? Did you get anything like this game over there?

Ray does some typing on the tablet before you get a notification. You CHECK his, and your own, Inhabitants.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

[Image: tumblr_pdr72gDmMj1xqkkpro1_1280.png]
You then move onto creating what you were going to make before. The Cheshire cat creature doesn't really look like a cat though. It's massive in comparison to the Roly Poly you made earlier! You can't really decide where you want to build the extension rooms to the shelter...or maybe you want to scrap the shelter and make an entirely new house? Everyone on your team is happy with their new skills in life too! Strength doesn't seem to quite get what it'd use animal handling for. It does, however, see the good use that Leadership will bring to the team.

Now you have a full view of your current 'active zone'. There are areas off screen that you can use, mainly filled with the same creatures, mushroom trees, rocks and the rare pond. Building the new house off-screen may be easier than on screen, but you could always extend/ replace the current house in its current position. Boy are things getting crowded

{Lizard Town update}

The lizard town is thriving, discovering new land and claiming it as their own. Some lizards are currently building houses, others are sorting out a well-structured political system. It seems that no lizard is currently in charge of the whole Town.

Lizterther Columbus has begun exploring new terrain and talking to the natives of the lands. He has been outcasted from his family and will now rule a single life until they accept that there are people outside of the mushroom town that are their own kind.

{Thank's for waiting!We're open again! Make sure to try and communicate and discuss things and such and have a good time! War is lovely.}

Messages In This Thread
Inhabitants. - by Dustbite - 08-12-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Thalia V1 - 08-12-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Thalia V1 - 08-12-2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Dustbite - 08-12-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Thalia V1 - 08-12-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Thalia V1 - 08-12-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Dustbite - 08-12-2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Thalia V1 - 08-12-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by LammarWesley - 08-12-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Thalia V1 - 08-12-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Inhabitants. - by Dustbite - 08-12-2018, 05:04 PM