The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
After arriving in their room, Yu slumps to the ground against the wall, putting her art supplies back into her inventory. She looks down at the ground for a moment before pulling the art supplies back out of her inventory. Flipping to a new page she began to write whatever came to mind.
"Why do I always do this? Why can't I, for once, just quit the unnecessary apologizing and just socialize like a normal person? Why do I apologize every other word for no apparent reason. It just hurts people's views of me really. If I keep this up, when there's something very big to be sorry about, no one will believe me because I've drained all meaning from the word whenever I write it. Why do I mess up every conversation I have, no matter how large or small it is? Why am I so useless that speck of dust has more use than I do? Why can't I just get out of my head? Why won't I let myself out? Why have I trapped myself in this labyrinthine prison of my mind, so lost that no map or help would ever be able to find me? Why did I-" the paper read, although she was abruptly snapped back to reality when Indigo spoke up, getting much too worried about Yu's current state.
"Yu, how about we take your mind off that conversation back there and sort through these suitcases to tidy up this room a bit. Plus we might find something cool in one of them!" Indigo tried. Yu honestly didn't think that she deserved any 'cool thing' that they found, but Indigo did, and would probably really enjoy whatever they found.
Yu replaced her art supplies in her inventory, and began to root through the suitcases to see if there was anything in them besides dust and moths.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by bappitybapcat - 08-09-2018, 09:38 PM