The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
Yu quickly wrote out a reply. "No no no no, don't worry yourself with what I would want, I would never want to be a burden on someone like that. Well I suppose I'm a burden for Indigo, which I'm very sorry for, but I don't want to add someone else to that list, even though I probably already have, having sort of joined this crew and all... I just-" The rest of the sentences and those following it were all scribbled out a a large mass of darkness. Yu ripped the sheet from her notebook and handed it to Felt so that she could continue writing while Felt read.
She scratched out the next message equally fast. "I'm just making everything worse, so I'll just leave, it'll best. I'm so sorry to have been a nuisance. I'm sorry I'm always a bother and a burden. My apologies that I can't seem to do anything right. I'm sorry for causing problems every time I get into a social situation. I'm sorry I mess everything up. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, I'm so sorry, so please don't hate me more than you already probably do." Yu tore this page from her notebook as well, shoving it into Felt's hands before quickly recoiling fearing she may have been to aggressive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by bappitybapcat - 08-08-2018, 09:24 PM