The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
"I'm sorry Yu, I didn't realize how loud I was being," Indigo said sheepishly. Mere seconds after Felt asked if she drew, Yu flinched up defensively, curling around her notebook. "Why yes, her art is quite nice in fact, it's really-" Indigo began as Yu quickly wrote out another message. She cut them off as she pointed to something she had just written before scribbling it out and turning the book around once again to show Felt.

"No, my art is horrible, everything about it is wrong and bad. It's awful. No matter what Indigo says I know that they're just saying it to make me feel better. In reality everyone can truly see what completely terrible art I have and is just lying about it for my sake, it doesn't work. I know what they're doing and it just makes me feel worse, so please, don't add on to the never ending lies that surround my art. I just want it to stop. Why won't it just stop?" Yu's frantic handwriting said, her hand only trembling more and more the more she wrote as the letters got larger and sloppier, taking up more and more of the page. At the bottom of all of this though, there was a smaller, much more precise sentence. "I'm sorry, please don't hate me," was all it said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by bappitybapcat - 08-08-2018, 12:53 PM