The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
"Oh, and don't forget the thing that seems to think of skarvs as a mere item!" Indigo retorted as Yu fumbled to retrieve her art supplies from her inventory. When Yu had successfully flipped to a clean page and held her pencil in her still very much trembling hand, she quickly wrote out a few words.

"Can both of you just stop shouting so much, it's too loud for my tasteIf it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you just lower you voices a tiny bit as it's a little bit too loud for my tastes. I apologize if this is inconvenient. You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to burden you with my worthless opinions. I'm sorry, I'm rambling and I'm saying too much. Apologies." Yu turned around the sketchbook so that Felt could see it after she had written out her statement in a jittery and hesitant hand. She seemed to shrink back after she showed what she had written, embarrassed that she would jump into this conversation so rudely, and selfishly at that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by bappitybapcat - 08-08-2018, 03:24 AM