[Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure

[Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure
RE: [Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure
You select the “Reject Luna’s help but give her something to do” option and a small box pops up in the upper right hand corner of your screen telling you that Luna will remember this.

“Luna, how do you not get it? I don’t need your help!” Eso shouts, finally stopping their tapping at the tablet and turning to face Luna.

“But you have to at least have something for me to do?” Luna pleads, quickly drawing on a pouting mouth.

“Fine,” Eso snaps. “If you really want something to do, go and bother Maddox, I’m sure he’d welcome any help he can get with fixing whatever’s broken on this stupid ship.”

“But Captain, weren’t you the one who bought this ‘stupid ship’?”

“So what if I did!? Just go help Maddox before you find yourself the one in need of repairs!”

“Y-yes Captain!” Luna flinches before quickly skating out of the room to go and find Maddox.

Eso sighs, putting a hand to their head and massaging their scalp. “Why did Maddox have to get that AI for our trip?” Eso goes back to typing on the tablet, a couple of their eyes periodically glancing at the controls for ripping a hole in space which sat in the middle of the console. Again, the same layout of options and a timer appears on your screen.

The options this time are:
> Go to the next planet
> Discuss it with the crew
> Do nothing

Although if you choose do nothing you could probably switch to another character if that mechanic of Fortuna still holds up with this mod.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure - by bappitybapcat - 08-07-2018, 03:06 PM