[Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure

[Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure
RE: [Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure
But before you’re able to enter the character, the game stops you, having realized that you input too many red traits for your character after a slight delay. It promptly takes you back, and gets rid of the trait [Unnerving]. While you’re here, you decide to replace the trait [Mute by Choice] with [Overreacts] as well, as it would probably be best if your captain could actually talk.

With that all sorted out, you go to the next page and select Eso to start with. The screen fades to black for a moment before the new screen fades into view, that of a three dimensional model of what must be your ship. Everything seems to be fine, although seeing Fortuna in three dimension is a bit jarring you must admit. The graphics also look like they’re at least a decade old, though getting enough models for all of the parts and possibilities of Fortuna must have been a lot of work, so you can’t really fault them all that much.

The screen currently displays what must be your ship’s cockpit, which is pretty normal in design. At the console appears to be Eso, tapping away at a high tech looking tablet of some sort while a couple of the eyes on their head glance around at the different gauges and the like on the dashboard. For a moment, nothing else happens, it’s rather peaceful really. Then, rather suddenly, the Selene AI rolls in on her skates, skidding to a halt next to Eso.

“Good evening, Captain!” the Selene chirps, a large smile drawn onto her face.

“Hello, Luna,” Eso mutters in reply. “Why have you come to bother me?”

“I came to help, of course!”

“That’s great, Luna, but I don’t need any help right now,” Eso explains, exasperated.

“But I’m sure there’s something you need help with. You don’t want to over work yourself, so let me do something for you,” she pleads. A moment after she finishes, a few options pop up in a list of how you could make Eso respond, along with a timer ticking down the seconds you have left before the game chooses for you above the options. The options are rather generic, so you suppose some base Fortuna might still be in play here, so you could probably expand upon what you want Eso to do, beyond just the template options you’re given.

There are four options, those being:
> Begrudgingly accept Luna’s help
> Reject Luna’s help and ignore her
> Reject Luna’s help but give her something else to do
> Stay silent

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Genre Split] - A Modded Textuna Fanadventure - by bappitybapcat - 08-05-2018, 02:54 PM