Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Q&A number 1!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

• I would ask how fancy souls are gonna work in this system, but we'll see that anyway when we find one.
o Spoiler, yeah

• Can we make "traps" in the waking world that have a more pronounced effect in the dream world? Something like how the forts work, where they're just a facsimile while awake but are actually effective in the dream world? (Like, if she drew an image of a trap, would it be a trap? If she dug a hole in the backyard would it become a moat in dreams?)
o If you dug a hole in the backyard, it'd still be a hole. And if you drew something, it'd still be a drawing

• just to clarify, to what extent can we use Alice's illusion powers? (Are they purely visual to other people at the moment? Are they seen at all? Can they have any effect on other things, or can they have an effect on Alice herself?)
o Alice is a baby dreamer, albeit a powerful one. She already consciously knew how to make inanimate objects, but she couldn't interact with them. Now she does, but they can only benefit her,
o She can't use them to interact with real things (ex: if Alice made a tube of lipstick, she could, with some effort and concentration, use it, but if she kissed someone, it'd leave no stain. If she tried to wipe it off with a towel, it'd go out, but it wouldn't mark the towel)

• Is there like an Alice piss-off meter that fills up whenever a bad command gets through?
o It's more of a 'X-strikes and you're out' gauge, but it's not really related to number as much as content, and the gauge varies from character. (ex: If you told canon!Ls Derrick to dress like a gothic lolita, he'd prolly be like "...what?" and be weirded out. If you told canon!Alice to get over herself and let derrick date whoever he wants, she'd be considerably annoyed.)
o Also, different characters have different thresholds. Alice is the smartest/most wilful AI, so commanding her is the hardest,

• can we choose to be other characters at any given time? if we can't, can we at least swap between the characters on screen?
o You can change between character at any time, but unless offered otherwise by narrative, it can only be between characters that have been introduced as playable.No adult characters can be commanded.
o DO KEEP IN MIND:
 All characters have higher AI's, and will likely be up to doing things while you're not being them.

• How reliable are commands directed to characters we currently aren't "being." Does being a character increase their ability to receive commands or is it still the same no matter who we are?
o Good question! More or less the same, depends on the character's AI/Inclination to comply- except you likely won't get an explanation on why the command was ignored, if that happens.

• not sure I understand this, does by characters that we aren't being mean characters that are offscreen or currently not in the party?
o It'd have to be commandable characters that are either visible or at least reasonably expected to be/act a certain way. And again, it depends on the character, but keep in mind character you're not 'being' can still refuse or not follow a command, only you won't know why.

• For how long do characters remain out of our control when we fuck up?
o Depends on the character and how pissed off they were
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!

Messages In This Thread
Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-02-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-02-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-19-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-23-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-24-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 08-04-2018, 01:50 AM