The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
(07-28-2018, 02:56 PM)Tai-1 Wrote: »I was thinking when Avogadro was in the lowfolk world, he was bullied constantly, so he'd very much well know what a mighty punch felt like (Of course I had a very silly backstory about his tormentor being a burly beaver guy, and one of his punches used to knock Avogadro out for two hours....don't ask...t'was a silly backstory).

I would definitely be interested in learning more about that backstory...

Suggestions:

Adler, storm right through a mess of pie fighters in a free-for-all. Be shielded from pies and other airborne objects by your tangible aura of pure rage.

Glenholm Webb, notice Adler. Deduce what's going on. Also deduce the best course of action is to "get the heck out of there".

Charmina Chubb, also notice Adler. Feel an unnecessary need for heroics. Secretly glamour yourself into your stage form of SALV Valerie Kraekenhoepfer and attempt to apprehend him. Fail miserably due to Adler's aura and loose your glamour in the process.

Surprisingly, the knowledge that SALV Valerie Kraekenhoepfer is really fat and not very attractive does not spell the end of her acting career. In fact, now that Vulps know her true figure, she's easily both as popular as ever and an even better as a pie advertisement.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by Torchfire - 07-29-2018, 06:53 PM