Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
> A wise-man once said, "Empires rise and fall, but all pales before frozen dairy." Remember, no matter what earth shattering revelations Monsieur Beauregard provides, your delicious ice-cream must remain a priority.

[Image: Dpqhu3Q.png]

Of course. None of you even step outside before the feast is over.

> Aubin: Ask questions in a calm and measured-

[Image: 0sSiAVq.png]

And now that everyone is nourished, you may get to the heart of the occasion. The newfound one, that is, and not the matter that originally brought you here.

AUBIN: I must admit, I hardly know where to begin. From the mundane to the extraordinary, there is so much I want to hear!
AUBIN: I suppose I should introduce myself properly to the two of you, but truthfully, I would rather not spend much time on such a topic for now, when there are so many more interesting things to--

> Effy: OH GOSH ARE YOU MAGIC WHAT KIND OF MAGIC PEOPLE ARE THERE QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

[Image: LwYkXwq.png]

EFFY: Nonononono! Please tell us more!
EFFY: What are you if you're not human? How'd you meet Grandma? Do you just like coffee a lot?!
CLOVER: Oh, here we fuckin' go again.
AUBIN: Ah...

[Image: wlKC8dp.png]

AUBIN: Hahahahah!
AUBIN: Very well, we can spare some time for proper introductions! I suppose I may as well wait to delve deeper once I can safely take notes without bumping into an unsuspecting passer-by.
AUBIN: But please, you first. I don't believe you have told me your names yet.

[Image: Za0I3iO.png]

EFFY: Sorry! My name's Sabrina, but you can just call me Effy, since that's what all my friends call me!
CLOVER: Yeah, uh, I'm Clover. Just... Clover.
EFFY: Oh, and, um, Ms. Nimah's not really my "grandma"? She's more like my great-great-... something... -grandma, but, but... It's easier to just... You know?
CLOVER: Effy.
EFFY: Oh! And I'm gonna be a magical guardian!
CLOVER: Effy!

[Image: btO7fqw.png]

AUBIN: ... Are you, now?
AUBIN: You seem very... young, if I may.
NIMAH: ...
NIMAH: This is the right time for her training to begin.
NIMAH: I wasn't much older when the two of us met.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 07-27-2018, 08:48 PM