Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
Was going to say: y'really thought nobody'd notice you working on your AI, during school hours, over a secured, controlled, and monitored public system? Frankly, I'm surprised nobody mentioned it earlier, but then they could always have opted to keep records of your work and reproduce the results themselves, should they have chosen to.

C'mon, you're smart enough to recognize behavioral patterns when you see them. He's making you a deal you can't- well, a deal you're unlikely to refuse. It sounds good, but he's clearly oversimplifying the situation to make the offer sound better. You need more information before you agree to anything- information from a less-biased source than the man making the offer.

You might not want to check on your AI today, because skeevy deals, much? But the 'net is always a g- ...reasonable source for more information on basically any topic. Could use the time to corroborate data on these "Classes for the Gifted." I- They're not even called that! This dude's insinuating up a storm and I am not a fan. The ideas are swell, but contaminated by their presentation. He's said you'd qualify for your intellect, ergo, you should be smarter than to take him at his suspiciously indefinite word.

I'd suggest an I'll Consider It to tide him over, but you might want to ask And If I Say No to gauge his reaction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Not The Author - 03-15-2013, 10:08 AM