RPG Forum Game Suggestion / Compilation Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unnamed RPG Idea Thread

I'm working on an RPG game to play on eagletime sometime in the (probably far) future.

The idea of the game is to essentially create a forum RPG that has major distinctions between playstyles that don't depend on maxing out your numbers as much as they depend on an application of skills based on creative combinations of classes, races, and weapons. The end goal is a game where any combination of those three should be viable, if not as equal as possible (unlikely, but still), while still vastly different in the way they play out in-game. A lot of the ideas for this game come from my abandoned "Experimental RPG" i never started way back forever ago.

So far, this post is mostly a placeholder, but I'm going to be slowly filling in information as things start getting more solidly fleshed out.

The purpose of this thread is to give everyone on eagletime a place to add in their voice and give suggestions to help shape this idea into something actually playable (because God knows I'd never be able to do something like that alone), so feel free to chime in and add your opinion to any aspect of the game.

It's currently just a bunch of categories with no explanation, but the explanations will come soonish (hopefully)

Information about the world / setting:
Show Content

Classes:

Destineer

Show Content

Sunbearer

Blood Mage

Devourer

Glyphographer
[Image: Glyphographer_zps414a7334.png]

Arcane Engineer
[Image: Arcane-Engineer_zps81b34780.png]

Magimancer

Dreamcursed

Races
Show Content

Stats
Show Content

Basic Weapons
Show Content

Special Weapons
Show Content

Armor Types
Show Content

Messages In This Thread
RPG Forum Game Suggestion / Compilation Thread - by sdegenko - 03-15-2013, 01:29 AM