The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
"I hope that you are successful in your search Miss Felt, maybe once you've had time to think you'll see the error in your ways. I do so hope that you do, Miss Felt. Goodbye now!" Indigo called after Felt.

"It's okay now Yu, that conversation's over and done with now, no need to worry," Indigo said to Yu, quieting down and taking on a gentler tone. Yu slumped down the nearby wall to the floor, hunching over. "Come on, it's fine now, none of this is your fault, dear." Yu only sighed at this and slumped down more. She sluggishly removed a sketchbook from her inventory, a pencil stuck into the spiral binding of it. She flipped through the pages past all of the failures that some would foolishly call a picture, until she finally reached a blank page. She sighed again and removed the pencil from the spiral of cold metal that secured the pages of her failures and her stupid thoughts.

She brought the pencil to the page and began to write, her handwriting neat and practiced, yet still hard and droopy. Her writing was hard and dark as she pressed the pencil into the page with higher pressures than she normally might. "This is all my fault," she wrote, slowly at first, but picking up the pace as she went on. "All my fault, I can't seem to do anything right. This is the worst day of my already miserable life. I can't believe I did this. As if me being stupid early wasn't enough, I had to go and make a mess of this too. I'm a fool and a jerk. First I can't even steal something easily from a distracted spooper, I just had to be seen by the AI who seemed to be feeling giving chase. Just great, now I'm on a one way trip to Fortuna. Time to die I suppose. Then I can't even have a nice conversation with someone without seeming completely insane, and mad, and horrible, and just, so stupid. UGH I'M SO TERRIBLE! DEATH WOULD BE TOO KIND FOR THE LIKES OF ME, I DESERVE WORSE! Worse... what could be worse than the mess I can't seem but help and make every time I try and do anything. Such an idiot..." the oomn ended with a sigh, putting her pencil down and placing her head in her hands.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by bappitybapcat - 06-28-2018, 01:57 AM