The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
Tonya looks kind of cool and calculating about this new situation she has found herself in with her friend. In truth, she is shaking quite harshly and is pretty scared for herself and her friend.

Tonya's fight or flight response kicks in. She doesn't want anyone getting hurt in case Thalia is bugging out and would lash out at anyone. So, Tonya quickly tries to raise her arm at Thalia and attempts to use her [Psychic Powers] to restrain Thalia. At least for long enough to listen to reason.

"Whoa! Hold on there for a second please... I'm not insulting your art. I'm just trying to figure it out while having a bit of fun! You didn't tell us what it was so I thought it was up for Interpretation... My mistake. Now, let's just calm down and think things out..."

Tonya would give Felt a cue or some mind message about how if Thalia, for whatever reason, kills her. To shut her down. But Tonya can't do mind reading or any of that useful information junk. Plus, Felt seems busy. Heck, she can hardly do telekinesis with any more force then or normal strength now and a days. She's not what she used to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by DudebroV1 - 06-26-2018, 05:59 PM