The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
Tonya sound a little sullen and a tad professional as she tells Felt, "Then I'm sorry to say but we are headed there no matter what, Felty. If you decided to join up with us, I doubt we could pay you at this moment since I think I only have enough cash for rations and Gas."

Tonya lightens up a bit as she continues and reassures Felt. She raises a finger up to interject herself, "Buuut, I'm a very talented gambler which is why I'm here to quickly rake in some dough for the rest of the trip! These rich guys won't know what hit them!"

When Felt tells Tonya about Thalia. Tonya just sighs, "Darn it, I can never rely on Thalia here, but I feel that the ship would get lonely without her antics complimenting my own. We've been running on fumes since forever!

Tonya waves off Thalia's current state and assures Felt again about things. "Don't worry about her Felt, she's fine. But, I can't have her sitting here on her own when I finally get the supplies. My arms would right snap from carrying her and the stuff. Even if you don't join up, do you think you could at least help me keep an eye on her until shes charged up? Shouldn't take too long."

Tonya continues to not notice the Oomn. Tonya doesn't typically overlook things, but she doesn't think anyone would really steal from her. Better to try and keep everyone is a positive light until proven guilty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by DudebroV1 - 06-25-2018, 08:58 PM