The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
(06-21-2018, 03:55 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »
(06-21-2018, 03:19 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »Uh... hi, I was, um, I was wondering if I could maybe potentially join this fun looking rp somehow. At the beginning of the thread you said that if people would be interested in joining they should message you, which, as there isn't really any other options that I'm aware of at the moment, I took to mean that I should post a reply to this thread. I do so hope that I'm not mistaken in assuming this, and I dearly wish to be a part of this, (very fun seeming,) rp that you are running here. I apologize that this is a mess, and that I could very well be doing this all wrong with my assumptions. Nonetheless, thank you for even reading this, I will take my leave now, bye I suppose.

((You're more then welcome to join, though a profile for the any character you wish to rp as is needed.))

Yay, thank you!
As for a profile, well, I hope that this will suffice:

(The name, pronouns, and species will be a bit strange, but just bear with me on this)
Name: Indigo / Yu
Pronouns: Any / She
Species: Skarv / Oomn
Job: Therapist / Courier (In the intelligence gathering sense)
Traits:
Red: [Despondent] [Kleptomaniac] [Social Escape]
Blue: [Cautious] [Artist] [Overlooked]
Green: [Cunning] [Observant] [Stealthy]
Stats: Str: 3; Int: 7; Char: 5; End: 6; Agl: 5; Luck: 0;
Backstory:
Yu, like most oomn, was horrible despondent for most of her life. She desperately wanted to know what it was like to be truly happy for even a little while before she spiraled back into her usual gloomy self. She was so desperate in fact, that when she met a skarv named Indigo she was quickly accepted its offer to help her in exchange for her as its host. After she had made her deal though, she did become slightly better, Indigo acting a friendly therapist to her, but she was shunned for making a deal with a skarv and she felt she no longer fit in among the other oomn. She also, instead of writing or typing out what she said like most oomn, Indigo spoke for her, and acted as a filter to her so that she never felt like she had made a fool of herself, something she was utterly terrified of. No longer feeling she had a place at home, she decided to go off planet, and she mostly just bounced around, only paying her way to different planets by selling her generally gloomy, graphite art, or being prompted to steal something for the betterment of her situation by Indigo. That was the thing with Indigo, it was both rather kind to those it deemed worthy, but also had an awful habit of stealing things from both those it deemed unworthy of their possessions or it just liked the look of whatever it was planning on stealing next. Indigo stole things whether they needed to or not, and was often able to convince Yu of some reason or another as to why she should steal someting. As Yu was often overlooked by others, she made the perfect vessel for Indigo's plans. Despite this, Indigo seemed to truly care about what came of Yu, having gotten her this far, and already being quite invested emotionally with her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by bappitybapcat - 06-21-2018, 05:16 PM