The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
Tonya is happy to see their A.I up and running again and not at all mad. She was scared the earlier incident would have hampered them.

Tonya waves over at Thalia and gets up from the Pilot seat to head over and greet them, but she tries to be cool about it. "Hello Thalia. You seem ready and eager to head out and explore. It reminds me of when I was younger. We got only a small amount of points to work with so finding Gas and Food is a must before any leasurely type stuff.", Tonya says as she is only just restraining herself from joining in on Thalia's dance routine.

"Afterwards, we can go gambling, drinking, and all that other exciting stuff!", Tonya assures Thalia happily. "I know this might be a bit much to ask, but can you be the designated driver if things get out of hand?", Tonya asks Thalia hopefully. Tonya doesn't want to ruin the trip if she gets a little crazy and can't drive. Not that driving while drunk will stop her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - by DudebroV1 - 06-20-2018, 03:08 PM