Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)

Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships)
ah no just havent had time to paint the scences.

plus im now working as sprite animator with gobbosoft's game monolighter (nsfw)

here is what was planned and what was done

Nedventory
1 splattered ink fruit

(10-30-2017, 11:28 PM)tegerioreo Wrote: »Now a villainous character appears who practices Foul Documancy to dredge up the records of the dead.

A sound of chipping and tapping came from behind the podium *tink tink tink tink* then a voice was heard. “ Ah there! Done!” a tablet then appeared moving from behind the podium, little sounds of strained “eh eh” as it moved and propped itself by the foot of the podium. It reads..

"Addendum: Podium itself is finished, the great sphere above the podium is behind schedule and will have finished the current soul queue in two centuries. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will leave further tablets at this podium as needed. Thank you for choosing SPHERE to assist in your reincarnation."

Then something from underneath the tablet skittered back behind the podium.

The sound of claws on stone could be heard as something was climbing up the podium.

[Image: wInyijT.jpg]

A small dark creature appeared behind the podium and sat at the edge of the top.
It had a tiny hammer and chisel in its hands.

It huffed and wiped its brow after a long spell of chiseling.
Suddenly it became aware of a presence

It sniffed and looked around “hmm.. I smell something is observing, peeping on little old me”

Then the creature looked directly at the vanar

“Does it see us?” said one of the vanar

“Ah! Yes I do vanar!, let me introduce myself. I am Inkarn Qweak, and I am fixing this little afterlife you have created. Not documenting of the dead??? How unruly I say! No deeds recorded? Terrible idea, Absolutely, Terrible. The living will forget fo sure!”

“This creature is not what it seems” said a vanar

“Indeed I am not! I am a great proprietor of dead and undead matters. A world without hungry spirits roaming it, is a world without feeling, don't you think?”

“Did we sing this little creature into existence?”

[Image: 5MTeITh.jpg]

“Oh no hahaha no vanar, I was here after the singing was done, just like someone sung something into this world secretly”

The vanar who sung the bird for the stumpkins began to worry if he has been discovered.
Looking around no vanar was looking at him with suspicion. The vanar noticed something...

Someone was missing.

“Now why did you make a world without a proper afterlife and a caretaker to care for it? Hmm? Thats down right negligence that is! What's wrong with the old ways?” said the little black creature

The vanar replied

“We tried that with heaven and hell, that didn't end well for the last world”
“Those two departments never worked together, neglecting the balance as they warred over soul possessions”
“Not to mention the mortals bickered over religious differences, even killing each other”
“Demons giving things that no mortal should ever have”
“Angels gifting boons that were misused”
“Both offering eternal life, with nothing for want”
“Killing others and themselves to get there, disregarding the privilege of life”
“Souls with memories in the afterlife and never shedding their self being, never leaving”
“The world became devoid of life”
“Not even the plants grow there, life force has been hoarded on both sides and never allowed to leave. Not that there's anything to be born to”
“Still at war even now over a dead dusty world”
“Dreadful end that”

(10-31-2017, 02:22 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »
MimShow

“Bah! That was due to your inactions it died! not getting your hands dirty in the muck, I the caretaker god will plunge my paws into the muck and bring life and death in a orderly manner!”

“but thats already delt-”

Inkarn qweak cuts vanar off “Enough! I have things to d-” the little black creatures ears perked up, there was a sound of sharp breathing above him.

The inkarn looked up at the sphere and saw the Mim’s.

[Image: Wi89zy7.png]

the source of the sound was very clear.
Mim’s covered one side of the sphere, inhaling the motes of memories into their shape shifting mouths

“EEEEK!! My soul memories!”

The black creature hurled itself and landed on the sphere and chased the mims away with its tiny hammer and chisel

“Bloody mims! Get away from my soul sphere!”

“So that's where the memories go” said the vanar

[Image: HYEys65.png]

With hammer and chisel, innkarn dissipate the mims as they disintegrate into puffs of smoke

“Uh oh” the smoke then followed the stream of lifeforce and flowed back to the world of the living

The mim materialised in the forest amongst woodboars as they laid about, sleeping and fat from the surrounding trees, that are now stripped and ruined.

At first the mim did nothing and floated around them looking for souls memories to eat.

Finding none, it then picked up a sleeping woodboar with its ghostly hands. It sensed life force from the hairy ball of flesh.
Its eye slowly turned into teeth and its hand gripped the woodbores neck and strangled the life from it as it inhaled the life force.

Not satisfied, the mim began grabbing every living creature it could see in sight, ripping and strangling them.

Every living creature ran from the mim and it gave chase, not stopping till it was sated
(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »Is it just me, or is your art getting more and more elaborate with every update?

Only what you tell me what to do and I figure out what happens :)

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »Sphere, be slightly disruptive to the soul cleansing process. Normally, do not cause anything noticeable, but on very rare occasions prevent the memories to be removed, mostly partially or even entirely on extremely rare occasions.

Somewhere a soul memory of a wind shark got into a woodbore hatchling. It became aggressive and began devouring the other hatchlings and eggs. It grew in size and its body shaped in a beasty manner, becoming a monster, the first of its kind.

Its body was devoid of hair, muscles rippled around its pink fleshy body, from its eyeless head, tentacles now barded with sharp fangs and a constant vile smelling spew dripped from its mouth.

It was double the size of a wood boar and would give even a Springtopuses pause

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »Birdling, feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Break into a happy dance.
As you drunkenly stumble around, somehow manage to keep your balance. Do not, however, be able to prevent on stepping on a number of things that would best not be stepped on. Or want to be stepped on.

A new peculiar feeling came over the birdling, she became merry and started dancing while singing out of tune.

As the birdling danced the ground sprouted flowers that bloomed in seconds.
wineberry vines grew rapidly around the trees, platforms and walls.
The ink trees grew higher and thicker causing the platforms to crack and separate but held together by the wineberry vines.

The stumplings panicked as their homes where now higher in the trees and out of reach.

“Please stop dancing! Your making everything grow uncontrollably!” said the snake

But the birdling did not listen as it danced around the ink trees as they grew and bloomed around her.

Stumplings and gentlemen bugs scattered away from the prancing birdling lest they be trampled.

The birdling then stepped on the snake's tail, causing it to yelp and roll on the ground holding it. At this moment the birdling then trod on a storage hut full of berries.

The crushed berries became slick slippery goo and caused the birdling to slip and fall on her back, giggling then falling asleep.

The Ent and the Female stumpling then came over to see what the commotion was all about and saw the birdling laying the ground unconscious along with the snake who is still rolling on the ground with pain.

From all this at lest the walls where now fortified from the vines.
The homes however where a little out of reach.
The female stumpling now the stumpling leader instructed everyone to build on the vines to reach the homes high above.

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »The first Slix explorers/colonists, venture out towards the four compass directions.

- The vessel heading east, find another floating island just beyond the horizon. The island is a bit smaller than their home island, with no constantly running water and supporting a lot less vegetation. Do not have much in a way of value, except that it contains veins of a mysterious mineral with strange, but rather useful alchemic properties. Slix government, decide to set up a mining outpost there, staffed primarily by their most unwanted citizens.
Constant exposure to large amounts of the mineral, cause miners to develop odd, but strangely uniform mutations, one of which is the strengthening and enlargement of their lower arms to the point that they can be comfortably used as a pair of legs. Mutant miners, find the changes to be rather useful in maneuvering in the narrow mine shafts. Most other slixen that know of this mineral effect, consider the mutants to be disfigured abominations, best never to be exposed to the normal slix society ever again.

So it shall be! The Slix-Bovem they are. No longer restricted to walking pace, they can now run and even sprint with the power of their lower arms which are now pseudo legs

The miners where primarily formed of dissidents or those who disagreed with the isolation policy

After a few years being exposed to the dust of this new mineral the children of the exposed developed more longer and stronger lower arms.

The mineral had a effect when hit emitted a warm light. When mixed in with metal, the alloy is light, strong and slightly glows when hit.

When processed to its purest form into a block, hitting it produces a burning light that, unfortunately for the researcher, disintegrates all flammable materials that the light comes into contact with. Including flesh and fur.

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »- The airship heading south, run into a pack of spotted golden felimoths, just as it's crossing a vast savanna. The beautiful but predatory felimoths, do not normally be a threat anything as big as an airship (or even to slixen themselves), as they ordinarily only prey on small animals, but in a panic cause enough damage to the balloon to force it to crash land.
Once on the ground, the explorers and settlers are forced to do their best to not only repair the airship, but to merely survive against both dangerous predators (such as the dreaded cheetapillar, the fastest running predator in the savanna, which is also the larval form of the spotted golden felimoth) as well as the primitive and aggressive Leopines, which are the only sentient species native in the region.

Suddenly the airship was struck by a creature, causing the balloon to rupture, escaping steam hissing from the punctures. The airship began to freefall into the savanna plain, crashing into the foot of a mountain.

The surviving crew began making fortifications and repairs to the balloon, confidence in escaping was high, even the risk of dehydration, starvation, significant boiler water loss did not deter them in the repairs.

Researchers observed the savanna and the creatures that roamed it.
They started to notice something very quickly. The creatures were approaching the airship.

[Image: Vp6soPL.png]

Spotted larvae creatures were fast approaching the airship, being ridden by feline looking beings with long thick head quills like porcupines. Wielding spears and bows.

The cheetapillar smashed through the wooden crate fortifications and the leopines swarmed the slixens.
Those who were not killed are captured and dragged off into the savanna.
The dead eaten by the cheetapillars
The airship was looted of food and tools.
Then a leopine got into the sigil stone containment which caused a fire on the airship

With the ship burning the leopines left and return from whence they came with their newly acquired slaves

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »- The airship heading north, find yourself over a cold boreal forest.

This airship was crewed with like minded dissidents disembarked and settled in the swampy moist forest. Ideal for slickens if a little cold for them.

The airship embarked once again to return home, smuggling more settlers down below.

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »- Airship heading west, be forced to cross a vast ocean, dotted with reefs and islands.

They observed the merlings and ogre folk og-rogs on these islands

Og-rogs bulls brawled constantly and when they were not doing this they seem to be preoccupied with chasing after the merlings or trying to eat the eggs that they laid

The og-rogs see the airship above, throwing boulders with no success and landing on other og-rogs causing another brawl.

With there observation satisfied they turn back to report

(10-31-2017, 05:33 PM)Torchfire Wrote: »The Jackalotaurs that eat the entfruit, first begin experiencing mood fluctuations and other pregnancy symptoms due to the hormones emitted by the ent embryos. Soon, however, develop insatiable hunger in order to feed the growing ents inside their rapidly expending abdomens.

Other jackalotaurs notice the change of moods in the infected and the erratic behavior they displayed, eating more than they need, becoming fatter.

The affected were dragged up topside, far away from the colony. Leaving them to fend for themselves. the spawn got bigger inside them.

Soon a gross and messy outcome would befall them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Bare Ent Butz) - by Myeth - 06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
cad bug and slixen - by Tim Tesy - 09-05-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, Visions, souls and airships) - by Tim Tesy - 05-31-2018, 12:21 PM