Fortuna Save Slots Extension for Chrome

Have you ever been reading [Fortuna] and thought
You Wrote:Gee, I wish there was some way for me to re-read this comic but also save my original cookies without having to go through the hassle of manually storing them locally and having to re-add them manually whenever I want to switch saves. I also wish that I could easily transfer them between computers.

Well have I got the extension for you! Programmed in like three days, I give you FortunaSaves! This Chrome extension adds nine save slots that you can use to save different [Fortuna] games in and switch between them seamlessly, the saves will even persist across devices as long as you're signed in on the same Google account and have the extension installed! The magic of the cloud.

Before you download, you should save your cookies locally, just in case it all breaks. Also make sure to read the warning section on the webstore

Anyways, here's the link to it on the Chrome extension webstore!

[Image: nQz9T38.png]

If you've got a question or something breaks feel free to either post it here in the thread or PM me and I'll try to fix it / answer it as soon as possible.

FAQ:
Why only nine save slots? That seems like a weird number
I couldn't the text to scale so 10 would fit It's to save on storage space.

I deleted a save accidentally, is there anyway to get it back??
Sucks to be you Unless you backed it up, there isn't. Sorry!

Why isn't there a "Are you sure you want to" before it lets you delete a save????
look i made this at like 3 in the morning, the thought of doing any more work at that point was out of the question. I'll add it in a few days. Until then be careful where you click and back up your main save.

Why does it say the extension can access my history?
Honestly, I have no idea. Best guess is it's talking about cookies.

Your question here
We're looking into it.
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fortuna Save Slots Extension for Chrome - by Yaveker - 05-29-2018, 01:40 AM