The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week.6: UNEARTH!

The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week.6: UNEARTH!
RE: The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week 2: STYLE!
Hmm, hmm. It's been two weeks, huh. Gonna judge.

Trendi (DragonFogel), the adorable fashion spirit, is the most straightforward of the stylish contestants. Sometimes simple is good. Simple allows you be adaptable in grand battles. As such, the Sam Wün Adaptability Award/Medal is given to Trendi - or rather the said prize wears Trendi like a hat.

Penne la Peròn (Agentblue), the transhuman magazine editor, might not have a great personality but she has great Chaos Potential hence great interactions. I feel that The COFCA Employee of the Day Framed Picture is suitable to her and her entertaining antics (to us, not to the other theoretical contestants).

Mindy Morgan (Ixcaliber), Just Your Average Student, is a very good profile. I like how I know where her inspiration comes from but also how her concept manages to stand on her own. The Sonorachel Thematic Gold Record shall be for her. May she be stylish in the face of evil government/grandmasters.

Fantabulo (SinkingSailor) the Fantabulo - his profile simultaneously not only is simple with it's combo-platter powers but manages to be amusing at the same time. Fantabulo shall receive the (Fantabulo) Brevity Award as its prize. I hope it doesn't go to its head (but it probably will).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC III: Do Not Steal: Week 2: STYLE! - by Pharmacy - 05-21-2018, 04:45 AM