The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial

The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial
Night Five Start

If any member of the Assembly had hoped that KENJI RYU’s sudden return would invigorate the search for the MEDICAL MALCONTENTS, they were sorely disappointed by the end of the fifth day of the Crisis. Extensive debate was limited to a few key members of the hospital’s inhabitants, while many others only chimed in once or twice, or not at all. By the end of the day no consensus had been reached, and it seemed that it would fall on the Assembly to try to explain to the police that would undoubtedly come to take another suspect into custody that, well, they just didn’t know who they wanted to turn over today. Sure, a compelling case had been built around the often-recalcitrant personage who went by Crilly, but the sun was setting and not enough of the Assembly had weighed in to make a majority – it seemed that that issue would have to wait until the sun came up on the other horizon once more. As the Assembly cleaned up to return to their quarters for some ill-deserved rest after seeing off the authorities (who had been rather displeased at the lack of a suspect to interrogate), an outburst boomed from the main entrance of the lobby.

”VAFFANCULO”! shouted I’m, showcasing two majestic birds that were clearly directed at everyone else in the room.

“I have had it up to HERE with you idiotas. Day after day you fail to find these perpetrators, and every night they manage to slip right through my fingers. Well, forget it. Mi arrendo. I had thought after yesterday that at least the Niapponese was sensible and even he hasn’t been of any help. So I leave you to your fates. This conflict is not mine any longer.” With that pronouncement, to the astonishment of the rest of the Assembly, Dino Dinapoli strode out of the hospital, flashed some documents at the blockade and was let through. The last glimpse they had of the man he was heading towards the airport.

What they also received, however, was a single page from the volume the man who had been called I’m had flashed at the police – it had been caught in the wind and blown back to the hospital entrance, where an enterprising Assemblymember swiftly snatched it up.

[Image: gI_0_1.jpg]

I’m was Dino Dinapoli, SICILIAN PHYSICIAN. Being a proud Sicilian, he had been on call at C.J. Memorial from Italy with the express purpose of SAVING LIVES. But just saving lives in regular surgery was boring and did not befit his PROUD SICILIAN HERITAGE (in his fine opinion) – instead he relished the fine art of the GAMBIT. After all, what was life without a little risk? And the bomb threat had given him the perfect setting to indulge in his guilty gambling pleasure.

That pleasure was the eternal conundrum – would the killers now roaming the hospital put the poison into their own goblet, or their enemy’s? He did not particularly care about the consequences of the bomb threat, or of the factions that had formed within the hospital. He cared solely about the MOST DANGEROUS GAME of all – that of saving lives with more than just his hands, but rather his razor-sharp intellect.

Once every night he could not help but choose another occupant of the hospital to protect from CERTAIN DEATH. Only once he had halted the untimely demise of at least THREE individuals would he have been intellectually (and contractually) satisfied enough to return to BELLA ITALIA. He made it his misson to ensure the vile killers that now surely stalk the halls of C.J. Memorial Hospital fall victim to one of the classic blunders – only fools go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line.

He would have won if he had SUCCESSFULLY PROTECTED TWO (2) other players from death during the night. If he had succeeded he would have returned to Italy, having fulfilled his goals in [REDACTED COUNTRY NAME].

Disappointed and demoralized once more (but not utterly without hope yet, as KENJI RYU’s miraculous actions a day earlier were still quite significant) the inhabitants of C.J. Memorial Hospital finally return to their rooms without any further interruption, steeling themselves for the inevitably red dawn.

It is now NIGHT FIVE. Please have your nightactions in within 48-72 hours!

Livelist

1. Airey
2. gloomyMoron
3. crepuscularDissembler
4. absoluteCertainty
5. Acionyx
6. Blueberry
7. ATH
8. Crilly
9. Mikeee
10. hp2rt
11. Pick Yer Poison