The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial

The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial
Night Two Start

An incredibly thin sliver of sun still peeking over the horizon, the assembly of quarantinees finally come to a decision. Fivex’s performance forced many of them to reconsider their suspicions, and for some time the majority believed that Dais was indeed the most suspicious person around – after all, he had claimed involvement with hats! The mannerisms of A Killer Cuppa Tea, however, eventually convinced a slightly larger segment of the assembly that he had to be part of the MEDICAL MALCONTENTS, and thus just before the onset of twilight his fate was sealed. You all move to transport him out to the authorities, despite his rather loud and irritating protestations.

“Man, you guys are all a bunch of wastoid dickweeds, you know that! Why am I more suspicious than that lame-o Dais guy? I mean really only a bunch of airheads like you would be illin’ enough to get this into your heads that I’m the guy you want.”

Undeterred, the crowd roughly manhandles him towards the door, where his composure begins to flake.

“Man, don’t take me out there! I don’t wanna be made into road pizza by those rollers! I swear, I had nothin’ to do with them scumbag terrorists! Oh shit please you gotta believe me I didn’t mean to bag on you guys please oh god oh shit.”

Now clinging to the side of the automatic doors, with a full view of the police cordon outside, he breaks down completely.

“Alright alright those medical malcontent douchebags can go get bent, I kid you not when I say that they’ve got a shitton’a plans and that I didn’t mean to have anythin’ to do with ‘em it just seemed like I wasn’t in the mix if I didn’t go along with but oh god.”
You all stop, mildly amused at the speed with which he broke down and confessed.

“I’ll tell you everything I know, I swear, and I’m totes legit but just don’t hand me over to them Fivev-O’s – now first thing’s that-“

SHUNK

Tea, still halfway through the door, suddenly just… falls apart at the waist, spraying blood in every direction.

Being rather genre savvy, his death just before his full confession comes as a surprise to no one - the culprit in this case being a suspiciously defective and strangely sharpened automatic door. The door opens and closes some more, sploshing slightly through the blood pooling out of his rather bisected body. The crowd, understandably disgusted, backs off while the police send out a small expeditionary force to recover the body (that never enters the hospital, as per the MEDICAL MALCONTENT’S demands). Not before an intrepid member of the assembly recovers a sheet of paper from Tea’s lab coat, judging that they probably needed to know his identity more than the police.

[Image: tips-1980s-mens-halloween-costumes-800x800.jpg]

A Killer Cuppa Tea was MAX POWER, MEGA RADTASTIC MD. Usually concerning himself with GNARLY SURGERY and KICKIN’ THERAPY he thought that modern “medical science” was like, so behind the times man. So when the opportunity came to STICK IT TO THE MAN, he gave a THUMBS FUCKING UP. Being the most WICKED SICK doctor in the city he thought he could give one other person in the hospital a dose of his BITCHIN’ MEDICINE every evening that would’ve protected them from any ILLIN’ DICKWEEDS going after them. Of course, being a purveyor of FAKE ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE his protection actually did nothing at all (unbeknownst to himself and to his MEDICAL MALCONTENT allies). In his view though, no one was gonna CRIMP his DEADLY STYLE. He would have won when the MEDICAL MALCONTENTS made up a majority of the hospital’s population and had eliminated any other threats to their nefarious goals.

Glad that they had found one of the conspirators (despite the rather gruesome method of elimination), the crowd disperses to their rooms once again as per “regulations”. In the eyes of the MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT the day had certainly been more productive than the last, and the following day would hopefully be even more productive - provided that they first survived the night.

Night 2 has started. You have 48 hours (until 1:30 AM GMT on Friday, June 10th) to submit Night Actions!

Messages In This Thread
The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 09:57 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial - by Mirdini - 05-10-2018, 10:08 PM