The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial

The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial
RE: The Mirdini MSPAF Mafia Memorial
[Image: 1TLk2.png]
Image credit Solaris!

It is a balmy summer day when a state of quarantine is declared at C.J. Memorial Hospital, a rather famous hospital in a rather famous western city.

Though the quarantine is being enforced ruthlessly by the army and police, none of the staff or patients seem to know who actually ordered it, or why the hospital is under quarantine at all.

That is until the authorities reveal that they have received a bomb threat from a line inside the hospital - certain individuals within the hospital are threatening to release a strain of [insert preferred lethal pathogen here] unless their outlandish demands are met.

These include a mandatory "wear a silly hat day" for the entire country, something the staunchly anti-hat President refuses to consider. Instead, the authorities have declared that those citizens not part of the plot root out the traitors and hand them over for... processing - or kill them, the nation isn't too picky when it comes to hat-wearing scum.

Of course the conspirators won't go down that easily - though they cannot activate the bomb with so many eyes on them if they ever become a majority within the hospital they will be able to do so without worry of being accosted, and the authorities will have to capitulate to their nefarious demands!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! It's time for another Mirdimafia, this one being a slightly more loose and fun affair than Samurai Mafia, but not QUITE as silly as Metamaf. Rest assured that this won't be bastardy (though some of the roles will certainly be off the wall!) and that it will surely be FUN TIMES.

To enter, please PM me with THREE (3) to FIVE (5) names for the character you wish to be (a la Nightside/Crisis). I will craft the flavor for this character based upon well whatever the heck I want to base it on, but hey that's the fun of it ;)

E: If you want to give me a general direction for some/all of the character names I will take your advice into consideration! (As much consideration as I am willing to take it under that is [Image: QdFWnNR.gif])

Also post in this thread because yay.

Alright with that done let's get to the obligatory RULESPOST (Gracias Laset):

Rules:
1. Massclaims are not advised, and I have taken precautions against them. They will not help, and they will be kind of unfun, so don't do it. (O HO MIRDINI JUST COPIED THIS RULE HE DIDN'T DO IT FOR THIS GAME - he did, sorry amigos!)
2. Days will be up to 120 hours (5 days) long. Nights will be NO MORE than 48 hours - if all actions are in, day will start early (and will still end at 9 PM eastern on the appropriate day. whatever time I feel like [Image: mYCJ2N2.gif]) Day 1 will only be 72 hours long because SNORE DAY 1.
3. When voting, remember to bold your votes! You do NOT need to specify unvotes, as I will be using MY BRAIN to track votes. Screw Deadline Votes.
4. ALL COMMUNICATION WILL BE DONE THROUGH QUICKTOPICS. There will be no reason to PM me about anything. THIS (KINDA) INCLUDES IRC. (Apart from PMing your NAMES~)
5. IF YOU EDIT OR DELETE POSTS YOU WILL FACE THE MOD FIRING SQUAD!
5.5. DON'T SHARE QUICKTOPICS. EVEN IF YOU ARE COALIGNED AND W/E.
5.5.5. DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME EITHER. Yeah, I know, I know. Shush. I am going to be ESPECIALLY VIGILANT.
6. No ciphers. They're a distraction that only tests people's ability to crack ciphers.
7. After you die you can make one post that cannot contain any information about the game.
8. You may not post in the thread at night. If you do so under any circumstances other than the allowed "bluh" post I will devise a horrible and painful punishment that the Elder Gods would be proud of.
9. There may be some minor bastardry, but nothing too awful (alignment changing etc.)
10. There may be multiple factions!
11. Every player has to make at least one post per day. If they will not be able to make a post on that day, I will inform the players in the day start post.
12. Play to your win condition, always.
13. Karkat Rule: No faking day-activations of anything, on pain of modkill. There may or may not be day powers!
14. Karkat Rule 2: If a day-activation of something day-ending is claimed, ASSUME THE DAY IS ENDED until you hear otherwise. If an extension is required as a result, I will grant one.
15. Don't copy/paste stuff out of your QTs or like the entirety of your rolepms, thank you.
16. Be excellent to each other always or the modhammer will come down upon ye like a... hammer that smashes things.
There was never a Rule 17.

SO HERE'S THE SIGNUP SHEET.

I am looking for a total of TWENTY-EIGHT ( 28 ) players! Could you be one of them? YES.

Signup List Of Awesome Gentlefolks

1. Schazer
2. Airey (Was cyber95) (Was Deceptive)
3. PrimeIntellect (Was gloomyMoron)
4. seedy (crepuscularDissembler)
5. beruru (absoluteCertainty)
6. Sotek (Laset)
7. Niall (Was Eldrake)
8. youdont12know
9. Jay (Was Dais)
10. curiousCat
11. Acionyx
12. imperviousScofflaw
13. dragonpaul99
14. Blueberry
15. tildeath (~ATH)
16. Crilly
17. Mikeee
18. hp2rt (Was lazyLawyer)
19. Slayer0 (Was Drakenforge)
20. passiveNotation
21. Pick Yer Poison (Was fivexthethird) (Was Trout) (Was Solaris)
22. I'M
23. A Killer Cuppa Tea
24. granolaman
25. Slorange (Sleeping Orange)
26. Paranoia
27. Dragon Fogel
28. Paranoia II (Was Autoptrophic Lizard)

Roles Revealed

SpoilerShow

Day 1 Start
Night 1 Start
Day 2 Start
ELVIS
Night 2 Start
Day 3 Start
Night 3 Start
Day 4 Start
KENJI RYU
Night 4 Start