The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
(04-28-2018, 02:01 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »My highschool friends made a discord group just for us and planning get-togethers, and now someone's added their asshole cousin who is much older and makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed that everyone else seems fine with them, or that I could ban them at any time but chose not to because I don't want to deal with the ramifications.

I'd definitely check in with some of the friends that didn't add that cousin one-on-one and see if they have similar misgivings - there might well be at least a couple of people who are in the same boat as you re: they don't like the person but feel like they'd make waves if they brought it up.

And even if that's not the case, if they're actually good pals they should care about how you feel even if they don't feel that way.

(That said, I can appreciate having quasi-friends where you don't really want to cut ties but also they're probably not exactly your speed so you'd rather not make things uncomfortable. Hoping that's not the case here :X)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables) - by Mirdini - 04-28-2018, 10:51 AM