Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> . . . Are those scissors up there? . . . They are. Might be a good back-up if something happens to the pizza cutter. Now, where's the Mark?

[Image: 61_by_terra414-dc9qxo6.png]

You have a weird thought about taking more weapons with you. You doubt embroidery scissors will do much damage though, so you decide to leave them. Besides, you do have a well-kept scalpel by your desk... If you actually needed it, that is. You also get a thought about a mark popping through your mind. Strange, considering you haven't left one yet. The idea seems to have come out of nowhere and leaves you a little on edge.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

These thought feel strange to Alice and so she’s chosen to ignore them. Perhaps care in how things are phrased may yield more success.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

> Alice: Get yourself a weapon or two, and make sure you’re prepared enough to venture outside your room. Also make a note to knit yourself a small satchel to keep things in if you don’t already have one. The more pockets and portable storage you have on you, the better!

[Image: 62_by_terra414-dc9qxpr.png]

Your school bag is already knit and ready for action if you need to carry items, but you don't. You currently have plenty of space in your inventory.

> BREATHE! think things through - is DT *really* your enemy?

[Image: 63_by_terra414-dc9qxqp.png]

Isn't he? He claims to be on your side, but if he is, why? What does he get out of it? He's been vague about what he really is, but all you know is that he is your 'realm attendant' and Raziel is your 'familiar', which are two very different things.

You're not sure what he's like, really, and that unnerves you. You've tried to wait to see if you could learn to read him better but what he looks like doesn’t help at all.

> Alice: If you take DT's word that illusion monsters require at least eye contact, then maybe this isn't an illusion? After all, once you consider weird dream stuff being possible there's a bunch of things it could be besides an illusion.

[Image: 64_by_terra414-dc9qxuv.png]

...You suppose it would make sense for a monster to try to turn you against your allies. That's what you would do in its place after all. Not to mention you *did* promise your brother to straighten some things out, and it's not like Raziel can explain anything to you.

You take a deep breath and calmly close your drawer.

Show ChatlogShow

What do you want to talk about?
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!

Messages In This Thread
Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-02-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-02-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-19-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-23-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-24-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-24-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM