Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
(04-22-2018, 09:49 PM)Lylac Wrote: »> We want to firmly say that we Are and Never will be your white cat or represent him in Any Way. Though you have caught on to us far faster than your dense brother.

Downvoting, let's not reveal ourselves to the kids right outta the bat, i will now proceed to make an essay on why we shouldnt

revealing ourselves to the kids in here is a bad idea because (and i'm gonna quote my earlier post and cf here

(04-19-2018, 04:26 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »revealing our presence to alice limits greatly what we can do with her, right now our commands pass through her head as her own thoughts, if alice knows about us she will make that distinction between her own thoughts and the outside influence, so it will be hader to sway her, like for example in critical moment when alice is about to do something bad, we can use commands to make her think about it twice, if she knows about us, she'll know that we're trying to prevent her from doing x and she could just decide to ignore us, this could be a long term advantage we're squandering here

(04-19-2018, 12:02 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Another disatvantage to talking to the kids directly is that they have no reason to trust us. In the main LS the kids we talked to directly had a reason to trust us, but the kids here have no reason to believe that we're not a monster tricking them, or their own minds going very insane.

I myself think that the kids getting talked to directly tends to get pretty arkward and I'd rather not have that. Especially since alice seems to be the main character and I bet we'll be around her the most.

also, take into consideration the brand new penalty system, look at what happened when someone attempted to reveal us to alice, we'll most likely get another penalty if lylac's command gets used and alice could freak out, this alice has just started to dream, and she knows that there are monsters that can do this kinda mind / ilussion stuff, what guarantee does she have to trust us? when we can do nothing but talk to her? what guarantee do we have that she'll follow our every command? circumstances here are different than in canon, and it's simply too much of a risk to reveal ourselves here

if you really, really want us to reveal ourselves, i say we should reach a consensus first, that way itd be fair for the people who want to stay secret, i vote against revealing our presence to any kid

Messages In This Thread
Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-02-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-02-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-19-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-23-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-24-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM