You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 17 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(03-29-2018, 05:57 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> Let's make healing paste for ourselves, using wood chips for fuel and magic grass as the herb! Then let's check out if there's any other missions we can do involving alchemy.
(03-30-2018, 01:54 AM)DragoonExMachina Wrote: »We have all the puni balls we need for Miriam's request (Irony, ho!) and the plan as I had suggested it was to finish that off and then return and start crafting. Remember that every time we use energy, the crafting takes that much longer.

Thus I propose we return to town and craft for our quota. Let's aim for, say...ten healing paste. That'll take twelve days, plus rest time (or thereabouts).

Since you've got enough puniballs between what's in the basket and what's in the container back home for Miriam's request, and probably enough supplies by now to make lots of healing paste, you decide to head for home.

Miriam says farewell once you reach the town gates. "Well, I hope you're satisfied that I will be a great help if you choose to hire me again. For the moment my services will be 100 cole per day, but we may renegoatiate at some point," she nods curtly.
"Okay. Well, see you later."
"That you will! Away!" She charges off into the town.

You stop by the workshop briefly to pick up the rest of the puniballs, and then turn in that request. (-5 Puniball, +500 Cole)

You head to the workshop to get some...work done.

{Doing Alchemy - Welcome to the Magic Workshop}

You spend the rest of the day, and the start of the next day, making another healing paste. You feel like you're starting to get the hang of this particular alchemy, which is good since you really need to make quite a lot of them. This leaves you a little winded, though, and finishes off your supply of Supplements; you'll need to make more of those to get any more Healing Pastes done. (-1 Supplement, -1 Magic Grass, -1 Wood Chips, +Healing Paste (3)). Now, you might go looking for more requests to do or get right to even more alchemy..or decide to do something else, of course.

>

Date: 1/15
Time: About one quarter

Status & Inventory:

4216 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

Dual Techs:
SpoilerShow

All other info

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 17 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 04-04-2018, 05:49 PM