Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
[Image: warning_1__by_terra414-dc7pcum.gif]

>Jean Williams? Andrea Mumford?

[Image: 02_by_terra414-dc7pcti.gif]

>Delilah Willford Poophead Dumbhair

[Image: 02_by_terra414-dc7uuv3.gif]

...Woowwww, you must be more out of it than you thought if this is the best your brain comes up with. That barely felt like you at all.

Besides, what kind of person just forgets their name? You know your name is Alice Willford.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It seems like certain commands won’t work on Alice if she feels they’re unbecoming of her. Taking care when phrasing things may help.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

>Exposit the variety of INTERESTS you may or may not possess!

[Image: 04_by_terra414-dc7peno.png]

As previously stated, your name is Alice Willford.

You have a variety of casual interests that include the intriguing and peculiar aspects of life, as well as anything related to fashion – specifically the hands-on side of it, which you enjoy indulging on.

You are a shrewd and cunning person who uses charisma to take the path of least resistance in life.

Recurrent lucid dreams involving monsters and demons are an unexpected but not exactly unwelcome recent change in your life, as you feel it’s become rather dull and stagnant. Thanks to your brother's nagging you have taken measures to protect yourself from the "playmates" outside of your room; your Wardrobe is a last resort to hide from the creatures that lurk behind your door. You have no friends other than your beloved brother, however you haven't seen him in a couple weeks because he’s busy with this or that. You still keep in touch using the chat client called Pesterchum.

You are getting a bit edgy from lack of sleep and the mess your room is in. What will you do while in the confines of your room?
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!

Messages In This Thread
Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-02-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-02-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-02-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-19-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-23-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-24-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM