You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 18 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(03-21-2018, 09:33 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> Let's look for some materials in the Forest Entrance!
(03-24-2018, 11:08 PM)DragoonExMachina Wrote: »I agree, we're still more or less good - though Dave got dinged pretty good, there, so we want to be careful-ish. I'd say one more run, up to two if this next one goes well.

Let's go look for more materials, then.

You go around the possibly-safer Forest Entrance looking for more ingredients. It does seem like there's not as many Punis itching to bother you after you took out the tough red one, at least for today, so you have a pretty peaceful remainder of the afternoon.
There's more Magic Grass around to find; Miriam points out even more of them. She also points out a weird looking..spiky fruit that's fallen out of one of the trees.
You pick it up carefully. "What's this thing?"
"The technical name is long and boring, but it's commonly referred to as an Uni. It's hard and covered in sharp points, so you may find some use throwing it at our opponents, if nothing else."
"Is there any food inside all those spikes?" you say, thinking of pineapples and durians.
"Not really. It's basically a large, very well-protected seed."
Information: Uni is a usable item in battle, allowing Sarah to perform a long-range piercing attack at a single enemy.

After a while, the sun starts to set. By then you have a pretty good haul, so everyone makes camp. (+12 Magic Grass, +2 Uni).

Miriam stares very hard at one of Dave's hatchets for a long moment. "...What?"
"How many of those do you have, exactly? I saw you simply throwing one away during the battle, and another one you allowed be magically combusted."
"I dunno, enough. Lots." He shrugs.
"So if one of them were to, say, explode, it wouldn't be a great loss?" she says, showing off one of her smaller bombs.
"Um..." He looks a little hesitant about the idea. "I mean, if you blow all of them up then I'll be in trouble."
"But you have plenty, right? Therefore, if I attach a bomb to one and you throw it at a monster, it would be a good use of one."

Dual Tech: HatchetBomb invented (Hatchet Throw + CrossBomb)

Miriam takes out a notebook and writes down a bunch of complicated formulas, occasionally looking up at the sky and particularly in the direction of the black dot. You pester Dave about his bruised leg a little bit, but he insists he's fine. Eventually everyone goes to sleep, and before you know it, it's the next morning.

>

Date: 1/14
Time: Dawn

Status & Inventory:

3716 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

Dual Techs:
SpoilerShow

All other info

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 18 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 03-25-2018, 05:06 PM