Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
[Image: flbv43.png]
Internal dialogue can't be all of it. I'm pretty sure a simple organism like a clam doesn't have an internal dialogue, but it still counts as alive. Action can't be all of it either, a motor can act and it's not alive at all. Maybe it's something encompassing both. I can use that as a starting point.

Dad's winding up his talk. Smile as if relieved, nod, go brush teeth.

So, my conversational AI lacks internal dialogue. It's learning the motions for talking to me, but if I don't say anything, it has nothing to work with. Maybe I can let it use what it's learned already and loop it back on itself, so it can have an internal dialogue? But then, that doesn't really introduce any new behaviors; it will just be talking about the things I've already told it. What it needs is something broader. In order to be capable of action, it needs something to act on. It needs goals that it can achieve via internal dialogue. In other words, it needs something to think about.

Parents occupied in living room with television. Say goodnight, open and close bedroom door for appropriate sound cues. Move to study.

I can leave my AI on overnight to think. What should it think about?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Elize - 02-25-2013, 10:50 PM