The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Show Content

Pie-dodging, work slightly differently than expected. But be very fun to watch.
Rabbit, prove to be fart slower to react than your race would suggest. Do not last long.
Rotund Vixen, be surprisingly nimble for someone of your body type, but prove to be far too big of a target to go far.
Relda and Fifi, do rather well and end up roughly equally high. Relda, hate to admit it, but do enjoy yourself.
Izzy, put all your years of frolic practice to good use. Ace the event without breaking a sweat while making it look like a ballet performance.

After washing off the pie residue, go to the pie-throwing event.

Remember, every contest may have it's own prizes, but only the contestants with the highest overall scores will get to meet SALV Kraekenhoepfer!

Fifi, be disappointed that the pie-guessing event, which is where contestants have to eat a piece of pie while blindfolded or otherwise handicapped and guess the ingredients, was changed to fit with Imperial rules. Meaning that certain types of pie are banned this year, like the chokeweed one. But take some solace that at least the mud one is not against the rules.

Fifi and Izzy, get into an excited conversation about Pie-Fight Valkyrie. Relda, try to follow it with out much success.

Avogadro, finally be excused. Hurriedly put on your con costume and go look for your dream vixen.

Scuti Preston, remain in your jar for what seems like a long time. Eventually be found by a curious passer-by just before running out of air. Swear bitter vengeance on your rebellious descendant.

Agent codenamed "Earl", go for some R&R yourself. Do not bother with a costume. Or clothes.

I really wish we'd get more than a few glimpses of the Pie-Fight Valkyrie... I only found one page on FA...
Question: Was the "Winterbozo" event in one of the Winterbough web novels? If so, which one? I only just finished reading book #20 of that series...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by Torchfire - 03-15-2018, 05:28 PM