Things datja write with and on (Stationery Thread)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's datjur writing wit?

'pologies for my picture "quality", friends.
[Image: C2o0Y4z.jpg?1]
Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25 mm tip).
Pictured: Dark brown, green, light brown, blue, red, pink. Black and purple are currently in active service. It was a gift from a cool friend of mine. Felt tips (and tiny felt tips especially) always make me nervous because I worry I'll crush the tips. I can't really appreciate them since I don't really do a lot of that art thing a lot of folks seem to be into.
SpoilerShow
[Image: SqIKhKE.jpg?1]
Left: Pilot Coleto 5 w/ black (0.3) clear blue (0.4) pink (0.4) red (0.5) and green (0.5) loaded.
Right: A bunch of Pilot Precises in V7 (0.7) and V5 (0.5)

I like the Pilot Precise V5s for when I want high flow, but what I'm writing isn't worth using up a nicer pen. I have a bunch more colors but those are in use too (I use pink for grading), except for green which is MIA.

Precise V7s are useless unless I need to write something illegibly or really big and unfortunately I have a ton of them. I use them when I need to pretend that I'm writing words. Never have to worry about weak ink flow with them, though.

Some people say multipens are novelty-only to which I say balderdash. The Coleto 5 is my go-to ballpoint writing pen (although it shouldn't be given how quickly the refills run out), along with the Ohto Needlepoint Slimline. Noted use: color-coding stuff in orgo. I just like seeing red lone pairs, okay?

e: hurrdurr the coleto is a gel pen (hi-tec-c refills), not a ballpoint and I am a doofus.
[Image: xwldX.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Things datja write with and on (Stationery Thread) - by Gnauga - 02-24-2013, 10:21 PM