[APOLLO] Spice of Life: Season 4 -- CASTING CALL

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] Alrighty! New season, new house! Would have liked to keep the old one. Easier to budget for just a renovation.

[Image: fRzg2HN.png] The excitement over that finale surely made it easier to convince the extra funding would be worth it though, yes?

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] Yeah, but they won’t like it if we have to do it again. We’ll wait another 3 seasons or so before we let the house get destroyed again.

[Image: nhumsZj.png] Are you going to continue blathering about funding or are we going to get to the important part?

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] Absolutely! So this season we’re starting with 20 contestants! I’ve got a few picks myself, but there were a lot of entries! I’d like everybody to tell me about their favorites. We need to fill 20 slots, each with a different species, as you know, so make sure you tell me about plenty that have caught your eye.

Quote:Applicant name: (Season 1 got complaints for referring to the contestants as simply ‘Apidee’ or ‘Mite’)
Applicant species: (Since this is the entire gimmick of our show)
Strongest ability: (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, Endurance, Agility, Luck)
Weakest ability: (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, Endurance, Agility, Luck)
Most notable Trait: (Viewers need something obvious to attach to in order to remember them!)
Bio: (A nice two to three sentence blurb about them we might be able to put on the website)

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] I’ve got a few picks of my own-

[Image: nhumsZj.png] And can we please turn on the damn lights?

[Image: LPZnl41.png][Image: qOtCC5T.png][Image: 5Csr75U.png]

[Image: 5Csr75U.png] Better.

[Image: QwTxV6f.png] I still don’t understand your problem.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
[APOLLO] Spice of Life: Season 4 -- CASTING CALL - by Robust Laser - 02-03-2018, 01:41 PM