Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
> Don't stop for anything, this is your greatest moment ever! Run, run like the wind!

[Image: x7u4Gq6.gif]

Yeah... Yeah! Now that you think of it, this could be the greatest moment in your life so far!

Well, okay, the part where your ghost ancestor told you about your magical destiny was pretty cool, but you didn't do anything then? And you might be about to do a thing now! The first of many things on your path to... to...

Heroship?

Something like that. Anyway, the point is--

[Image: tqxHMjF.png]

[Image: ij5ufwn.png]

The first of many things! On your path to heroship! It doesn't matter if you have to take the long away around that path!

All heroes must overcome adversity!!

> Clover: So...............uh............nice weather we're having

[Image: KeKYcBG.png]

Frankly, the last thing you want to do is talk to these things. The situation at hand is already creepy enough. On the other hand, you're also getting some scary vibes from the green-haired weirdo. Will she stop staring at you like that if you just talk? Hell, if you can figure out which is the lesser of the two evils, that's good enough for you.

CLOVER: So... Uh...
CLOVER: Y'all like this park?
CLOVER: Guessin' this is your first time here...
BIRD?: CA-CAW. CAW. CAW.
CLOVER: Oh Jesus.
CLOVER: Yeah, uh... Good thing the weather's fine today! Right? The kinda weather we get sometimes, whew, it just ain't any for... uh...
CLOVER: Feathers.
CLOVER: Those're feathers, yeah?
BIRDS?: CAW!!

[Image: IvTzSzj.png]

CLOVER: Oh my fuckin' Christ, do somethin'!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 01-19-2018, 11:02 PM