Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
(01-18-2018, 10:43 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1
(01-18-2018, 10:43 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Curse of Rats
Hex of Defeat
Bane of Ice
Curse of the Stranger
Curse of Chaos
The Pygmy Bane
The Sinister Hex
The Blaze Curse
The Storm Jinx
The Flying Curse
Curse of the Grave
Curse of Venom
Curse of Poison
Curse of Smoke
Curse of Blood
The Hydra Curse
The Mind Curse
The Swamp Curse
The Silent Jinx
The Shivering Cure
Hex of the Flame
Curse of Rain
Jinx of Frenzy
Curse of Darkness
Curse of Pain
The Mania Curse
The Crimson Bane
The Agony Cure
The Forge Curse
The Ice Curse
This post passes rules 4 and 5
(01-18-2018, 10:45 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rules 1 and 4
(01-18-2018, 10:45 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Curse of Rats
Hex of Defeat
Bane of Ice
Curse of the Stranger
Curse of Chaos
The Pygmy Bane
The Sinister Hex
The Blaze Curse
The Storm Jinx
The Flying Curse
Curse of the Grave
Curse of Venom
Curse of Poison
Curse of Smoke
This post passes rule 5
(01-18-2018, 10:46 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1
(01-18-2018, 10:46 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Curse of Blood
The Hydra Curse
The Mind Curse
The Swamp Curse
The Silent Jinx
The Shivering Cure
Hex of the Flame
Curse of Rain
Jinx of Frenzy
Curse of Darkness
Curse of Pain
The Mania Curse
The Crimson Bane
The Agony Cure
The Forge Curse
The Ice Curse
This post passes rules 4 and 5
(01-18-2018, 10:47 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rules 1 and 4
(01-18-2018, 10:47 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse cursecurse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse curse
This post passes rule 5
(01-18-2018, 11:29 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »posty thing
This post passes no rules!
(01-18-2018, 11:29 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »A very unique curse of frost and a curse of frogs and I curse you FUCKER #@####!@ #@ # @ # @# @ # 3 # 3 # # 3 @ # 2! # RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: CURSES
CURSES
CURSES
CURSES
CURSES
CURSES
This post passes rules 1 and 5
(01-18-2018, 11:30 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »another unique posty thing after the other post
(01-18-2018, 11:35 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »[Image: 3YvYDgF.png]
(01-18-2018, 11:36 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »[Image: zg1K5F3.jpg]
This post passes rule 5
(01-18-2018, 11:36 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »Curse of Pests
Curse of Sorrow
Hex of Anguish
Hex of Seclusion
Curse of the Visitor
The Pygmy Hex
The Horror Curse
The Terror Bane
The Crystal Curse
The Misery Curse
Curse of Spasms
Curse of Failure
Bane of the Blaze
Curse of Poison
Curse of Wrath
The Ironbark Curse
The Brass Curse
The Forge Hex
The Rodent Curse
The Phantom Curse
Curse of the Dragon
Vex of the Dragon
Curse of the Flock
Curse of the Ring
Curse of Darkness
The Ethereal Curse
The Immobile Curse
The Lifeless Curse
The Crippling Hex
The Flock Curse
This post passes rule 5
(01-18-2018, 11:51 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »POSTS WHICH FULFILL RULE 4 (LINKS & TRANSCRIPTS):

- Long list of curses
- Post above it: A fucked-up image of mine that has the word "CURSES" superimposed over it

- CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
- Post above it: The word 'curse' split up by vowels and spaces, and then the word 'damn' split up by vowels and spaces, passed no rules

- Post by Kíeros about how there's a rift between us
- Post above it: A rhyming scheme, a 'fuck', the word curse, and Kíeros' name misspelled (lacking accent)

- Stuff in parenthesis, an apology, a very fucked up image in spoiler that is a degradation of another post?
- Also includes CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph and places a curse on a human
- Post above it: Reyweld posting the exact same thing that passed rule 4 for Kíeros

- A different long list of curses than before
- Post above it: a smaller list of curses

- CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
- Post above it: The same long list of curses from last time

- The same long list of curses from last time
- Post above it: Dragon Fogel talking about sliding puzzles in DMoD, passed no rules

- Reyweld curses the next poster with a frog curse, reintroduces the fucky image from last pass, says the CURE: thing that keeps winning, tells people to fear, says curse 6 times
- Post above it: Káros
This post passes rules 1 and 5
EDIT: On rereading, this post passes rules 1, 4, and 5
(01-18-2018, 11:53 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »It's like a sliding puzzle, except I have to finish sliding one of the pieces before the others even exist.
(01-18-2018, 11:54 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »i hope i win rule 4 thank to the post above me!
Sorry to break it to you, but this post passes no rules!
(01-18-2018, 11:58 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It's an R, not an M.
(01-19-2018, 12:01 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »it's a good one on the nature of summations
(01-19-2018, 12:01 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »it must be cursed, yes
This post passes rule 5
(01-19-2018, 12:02 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »Now I am the one who is cursed.
This post passes rule 5
(01-19-2018, 12:03 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »I can tell from the Feynman diagram
(01-19-2018, 12:03 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »And then will completely ignore it and BS a post which manages to pass all five rules because honestly that's how it's probably going to end
This post passes no rules, but is still my prediction on how you're going to win this round
(01-19-2018, 12:31 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place the Curse of Mazes on every damn f***ing post after this one: may you all get lost in a corn maze and cry out for help, only to wait for hours because people think your cries are part of the atmosphere. And then all of the liquids you drink taste like creamed corn.

This Curse of Mazes functions by utilizing the Cursed Kernel energy latent in the surrounding graveyards, blasting it through my computer and into this thread, where it lingers and mulls, forming a most wicked nasty that is inflicted on designated targets (i.e. those who next post).

SpoilerShow

This curse can be lifted, or CURED, by anointing (with oil) a "q" and "f" key on the same keyboard.
This post passes rules 1, 2, and 5
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙

Messages In This Thread