Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
(01-10-2018, 05:43 PM)a52 Wrote: »xxx if you wanna post a picture the horse then it there's no one unnmnnn xxx

Duckreport This post passes every rule! Drudgerepond

(01-10-2018, 05:43 PM)a52 Wrote: »Yeah, I did. I forgot to increment the numerator as well as the denominator when I added new letters :/

This one should be really close though -- I got 3.15.

This post passes rule 2.

The Thanksgiving Rules

1. Turkey - Post must contain three exes. In bowling, a strike is recorded as an X and getting three strikes in a row is called a turkey.

2. Stuffing - Post must contain a dictionary word whose internal letters (all letters other than the first and last) are also a dictionary word.

3. Mashed Potatoes - Post must contain the letters in "potatoes" in some order such that none of the letters is adjacent to a letter that is adjacent to it in "potatoes."

4. Wild Rice - Any letters in "rice" must be replaceable by letters not in "rice" such that the words they appear in are dictionary words.

5. Pumpkin Pie - The ratio of total letters in the post to letters in the post which are found in "pumpkin" must as close to π as possible given a fixed total number of letters.

Messages In This Thread