You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 19 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(01-03-2018, 04:32 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> Ask her if she wants you to come over tommorow instead, unless she wants to help you pay for the iron ore. Might as well!
> Also ask her to accompany us going home if Dave can't, what's up with that guy following us anyways.

"I think..probably tomorrow? There's only enough time to make one thing I know how to make today, and I don't have the ingredient for it, and I'm trying to be careful about what I spend..."
"What ingredient do you need?" she asks.
"Iron ore. Or--well, actually the recipe would work with any kind of ore, like anything that can be melted down to make metal."
"Hmm." Miriam thinks for a second. "I have some scrap metal left over, if that would work."
You think about the recipe's description of what it needs. "Yeah, I think so." It hadn't really occurred to you that that could also work as an "ore" before now. (Scrap Metal added to [Ore] category) "I guess if you're willing to let me have a little, I could do it today, then."

Miriam nods. "I will meet you at your workshop after gathering some of it." She stands up and seems ready to run off right away.
"Oh--wait!"
"Hm?"
"Um, about the person who's been following me..they seem to leave me alone if I'm with someone. Maybe I could just go with you? And then show you where my house is."
"Your workshop's location is public knowledge." Miriam adjusts her glasses again. "I strongly doubt that whoever has been following you will harm you in broad daylight in front of dozens of witnesses. You might even be able to persuade them to come out into the open if they mean you no harm. But you may accompany me if you truly wish to."

Will you follow Miriam, try to draw out your follower, or do something else, like go home and try to ignore the feeling you're being followed?

>

Date: 1/11
Time: About three quarters

Status & Inventory:

3716 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

Dual Techs:
SpoilerShow

All other info

A/N:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 19 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 01-09-2018, 12:17 AM