You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 19 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(01-02-2018, 12:04 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> Admit you're still learning and tell her it involves a lot of 'hoping this will turn out fine'. Offer to show her first hand how alchemistry works.

"Well, I mean..for one thing, it's called alchemy. I don't think I've heard anyone call 'al-chemistry' before. But um, I'm just a beginner so I don't really know all that much in the first place."
She nods, seemingly understandingly. "Just tell me what you know so far."
"Umm, it's just, there's a cauldron, and you put the ingredients in the cauldron, and they make a thing." You say. "But it's like, you have to do things in the right order, and then hopefully it comes out okay..? But if you do it right, then it usually does the right thing." The look of total confusion just doesn't seem right on her face. "I guess, um..it'd be easier to just show you, like you wanted in the first place."
"That may be best," says Miriam, adjusting her glasses again; you think they somehow went askew as part of the confused look. "When would be a good time?"

You take a quick look at your clock. It's a bit late, so there's only one recipe you know that could be done before the end of today, Polish Powder. That one looked easy, but you'd need to go buy some Iron Ore first. If you want to make something else, you'll have to ask her to come in tomorrow to watch..it feels too awkward to have someone stay overnight for this kind of thing.

>

Date: 1/11
Time: About three quarters

Status & Inventory:

3716 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

Dual Techs:
SpoilerShow

All other info

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 19 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 01-03-2018, 04:30 AM