You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down

You have 16 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
RE: You have 19 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down
(12-18-2017, 11:31 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> press him! if he won't budge, then ask him if he's willing to hang out.

You raise an eyebrow. "You literally just made that up. What's going on?"
"It's, uh..no big deal, nope," Dave says. "Um, on an unrelated note I might not be much use out of town for the next day or two, yeah."
"Is there some good reason you don't want to tell me why that is, or why you're exhausted right now?"
"Well..yes!" He nods. "I can't tell you what it is, but there is one."
"...Fine." You sigh. "You're taking a break anyway, want to hang out? I spent the last day and a half making chocolate and then didn't eat any of it."
"Um, sure!" You offer him a hand to help him up, and then lead the way to a cafe with marginally more comfortable seats than the street+wall combination Dave was using.

The feeling that someone is following you fades off a bit with Dave nearby. Maybe whoever it is is too shy to confront you unless you're alone, or something. That rules out Marie at least, and probably Miriam too, based on your first meeting and what you've heard about her.

After a while, Dave stands up abruptly. "Okay, I need to get back to it," he says.
"Uh, see you later then?"
"Yep!" He dashes off at a speed that seems intended to prevent you from easily following. Well, you could keep relaxing or do something with the rest of today...maybe trying to draw out whoever's been following you would be a good idea, or you could go looking for Miriam to actually apologize in person and show her what alchemy looks like, like she wanted in the first place.

>

Date: 1/11
Time: About three quarters

Status & Inventory:

3716 Cole

Character Status:
SpoilerShow

Dual Techs:
SpoilerShow

All other info

Messages In This Thread
RE: You have 19 Days Until Your Place of Business is Shut Down - by Xindaris - 12-21-2017, 07:29 PM