Alien Secret Santa: Get Gifts in by 11PM EST

Alien Secret Santa: Get Gifts in by 11PM EST
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens
Likes: making people screm (please reference anytime that in the discord someone screamed IAN or IAN NO), "I am pushing past what you can understand", non-neurotypicality, intelligence, transcendance, capture creatures and pets. if you've read it I enjoy floornight and cordyceps on ao3, along with danganronpa and warframe and lots of stuff. Feel free to ask my friends, I'll even add a list of friends to this. I really like Ghost-P and related vocaoid artists, along with animation memes involving body horror like Hot Milk memes, and my fav bodyhorror work lately is Chiasmata. I also like dating sims like Dream Daddy. I'm morbid, love unreality stuff, and idk what else to say, I'm ichimatsu trash, I love spoopy occult stuff.
Dislikes: I tend not to like stress about survival (hence my unrealism). I don't really like a lot of fighting stuff, especially due to my tendency to go from 1 to 11 with regard to destruction. I'm also really not into superheroes, like the closest thing I like to superheroes is Chaismata.
Aesthetics: otherworldly stuff, dreamy pinks and purples, glitch horror, isolation fantasies (the world ended and I'm the only one left but all the stores are still stocked with fresh food for some reason). a lot of sensory dissonant stuff. Lemme tell you I hecking live for the bodyhorror that comes out of the abomination/clockwork part of the fandom.
Absolutely does not want:notails, xenophobes and racists, utilitarianism in any form, throwing people under the bus for 'the greater good', manipulative/emotionally abusive people, 'no ends justify the means'.
Any other info:I'm probably going to write you a 5k thing about the character I give you, and I'll probably write vignettes unless I'm told not to. I'm gonna add songs probably to this.

X Hyperdontia Series (it's very relevant to my personal vent stuff, content warnings inside the work)
X I love happy bouncy stuff at times.
x bodyhorror/flashing stuff
x 4th dimensional stuff is fun ok
x I love fanfics like this, if it helps you understand stuff I like?
x my goth ass loves this stuff ok
x big mood is the setting out music
these should probably all help better define "what does Ian like vibe wise"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Oc Secret Santa - by Apo11o - 12-02-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Dorsidwarf - 12-02-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Robottobt - 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Ap0ll0 - 12-03-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Artem1s - 12-03-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Hichico - 12-04-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by [Robocoon] - 12-05-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by [Devil] - 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM