Alien Secret Santa: Get Gifts in by 11PM EST

Alien Secret Santa: Get Gifts in by 11PM EST
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens
You don't have to cram all of this stuff into a character, make it interesting and different! Heck, add in some of your likes if you want, just nothing in the absolutely does not want :3

Likes: Reptiles, claws(dull or sharp), birds (but less than reptiles), long tails, thicker than normal tails (ex:alitgators tails, they're pretty thick) reptile and bird feet are prefered (don't make it weird, it's not like that >:T), stars (five pointed kind more than the space-y kind) warm colors like red, maroon, orange, and yellow, dark pastel blue, water themes, heck just water in general, pineapples, triangles, maybe just simple shapes in general, sleek/futuristic colors (ex: black and gold) combos of scales and feathers are neat, robots and AI, reptiles (again), plant related fauna and other stuff, s w e a t s h i r t s and other lazy outfits like that (don't be afraid to do something outside the norm and make a character wearing something weird or unusual, or even just a suit or something formal like that! I love to draw stuff like that too!!) oh and good people who are seen as bad/do bad things. Interesting personalities too, even if they lean more towards the negative, gotta love that shit! Plot twists, especially the funny ones that make absolutely no sense, but if you squint at a ninety degree angle while holding a triangular pineapple, it might make the slightest bit of sense!

Dislikes: Overly cute/fluffy things, overuse of body horror (I don't mind a little bit, but don't make the entire body trypophobic or covered in eyes please!), ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ there isn't much to put here if I'm completly honest

Aesthetics: Black and gold/sleek looking colors (as mentioned above) water, reptiles, stars and moons and all that junk in space, any pastel color that isn't green, creamy colors and browns are quite nice too! monochrome is pretty neat looking too, triangles, and eyes. Like, not an entire body made of eyes (as mention before) but just a few, (maybe like six, at the most) (is gay an aesthetic? Oh boy do I have problems..) oh also, edginess for the sake of edginess, have actual explanations if they are please :3

Absolutely does not want: I'm actually repeating alot of stuff heh sorry about that! Uhh sexualized characters, (though I doubt people would do that) fluffy paws/ cat or dog paws, and overly complex designs. I like to draw my characters on paper alot, and have them be fun to draw. If there are too many details to remember, I will wind up drawing them less and less, and they might end up in a mental folder somewhere, probably never to be seen again. You can have interesting designs that are still simple! Take Artemis V1 for example, they have nice details, but nothing too hard to remember! I hope this isn't too much! UwU

Any other info: If the character ends up too complicated for me to draw, there is a slight chance for design change. Also, Merry Christmas! And thank you so, so much for doing this and putting up with my likes and dislikes :D <3 *W H E E Z E* I'm sorry this is a really long list

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alien Oc Secret Santa - by Apo11o - 12-02-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Dorsidwarf - 12-02-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Robottobt - 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Ap0ll0 - 12-03-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Artem1s - 12-03-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Hichico - 12-04-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by CalixTheWeird - 12-05-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by [Robocoon] - 12-05-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by [Devil] - 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by LoverIan - 12-05-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Secret Santa But With Aliens - by Spish - 12-05-2017, 05:48 PM